First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
What’s the cheapest one can expect for a JT Rubicon with LED lights, leather seats, cold weather group and auxiliary group?
Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Best deals are ordering one with only those options from a few select dealers

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Figure out what MSRP is on it with those options. I would think $4000-$6000 off of it would be a good deal. You best bet is to get 2020. With the 2021s coming out, you can get a good deal.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Simple. Order it exactly as you want and find a dealer who will go 5-8% below invoice. Don’t try to calculate off MSRP. Best deal is to know invoice and start there. Not all dealers will work with you though. Find a high volume dealer and they are more likely to help you out.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
It’s tough to get 5-8% off invoice on 2021 Rubicon’s or Mojave’s. Those are the premium trims, and the new model year. Look for 2020’s for the best deals.

Sponsored

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Escape, Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
What’s the cheapest one can expect for a JT Rubicon with LED lights, leather seats, cold weather group and auxiliary group?
I special ordered mine through Peterson's in Nampa Idaho, got about $7,000 below MSRP.

However, it looks like you are in West Virginia so that dealer is probably out of the question.

Before I found out about Petersons's, when I was buying my Wrangler, I had started working with Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD thanks to a post in the Wrangler forums. Try contacting Macro Brown there at [email protected]. His deal was in the same ballpark that Peterson's.

Last edited:

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
It’s tough to get 5-8% off invoice on 2021 Rubicon’s or Mojave’s. Those are the premium trims, and the new model year. Look for 2020’s for the best deals.
May depend on your location but dealers in the mid Atlantic are still doing it for 2021s.

NGNERD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator Rubicon GCM
In WV, I would contact Koons or Travis at Tri City and order as others recommend.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Like others have said never negotiate from MSRP alway go from invoice down and even KBB will tell you the invoice if you add all the right options in you are looking for

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
COVID kind of derailed my ability to deal with Travis because I did not want to drive that far or fly but we did trade emails a bunch and he is as others have stated a straight shooter with no BS

Sponsored

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
In WV, I would contact Koons or Travis at Tri City and order as others recommend.
Absolutely agree. Get exactly want you want thru a custom order.

I ordered a 2021 JTR Diesel thru Travis back in mid July. Got 7% below invoice.

Travis is great. Easy to deal with and no hassle.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I special ordered mine through Peterson's in Nampa Idaho, got about $7,000 below MSRP.

However, it looks like you are in West Virginia so that dealer is probably out of the question.

Before I found out about Petersons's, when I was buying my Wrangler, I had started working with Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD thanks to a post in the Wrangler forums. Try contacting Macro Brown there at [email protected]. His deal was in the same ballpark that Peterson's.
I ordered from Kent as well. Got about 11% off invoice for a bunch of referrals

GrayGhost

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Shackleton, I understand the concern. Travis had me sign papers on the tailgate of my truck. I was in the finance office for five minutes with masks on and a divider. It was easier than buying a vehicle locally. It was a really long drive but well worth it.

CKB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 taco
Travis is the man! Super easy to deal with. Everything was straightforward and a great deal to boot.

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
Shackleton, I understand the concern. Travis had me sign papers on the tailgate of my truck. I was in the finance office for five minutes with masks on and a divider. It was easier than buying a vehicle locally. It was a really long drive but well worth it.
I think if i Continue to enjoY Sandi and she remains trouble free that maybe when it is time for an upgrade, post COVID that I will make my way down there. It’s really too bad that more dealers can’t be easy to deal with and up front.
Sponsored