Sponsored

Best Deals at Dealerships here in Socal

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (waiting for delivery ugh)
Is anyone aware of any local Socal dealers giving under MSRP pricing on the Gladiator?
Sponsored

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
I just went to Ontario jeep yesterday, their standard markup right now is 6-10k over MSRP but one of the managers talking to me made it sound like they might be willing to split the difference between invoice and MSRP, somewhere around 2,500 under MSRP or so. they do have about 5-6 on the lot right now. I'm holding out for trail cam and premium soft top so we didn't get too deep in the negotiations, but they seem willing to deal a bit since their robbing other clients haha.

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do not pay markup on these. That is such a waste of money. You can find them for MSRP. My struggle out here is trying to find the invoice or below invoice like some of the others mentioned liked 5% below invoice. I am working on trying to lease so that has been my biggest hurdle with buying out of state.

Have you tried Orange Coast Jeep? They have been fair to me in the past and I am betting they will probably do MSRP if that is what you are after.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Orange Coast will sell at MSRP all day long.

XTRMSKI

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firecracker Red Gladiator Rubicon
Good to know about Orange Coast! I've only just started looking (need to save up a bit more) but will definitely check them out...glad I found this!

I stopped by Los Angeles CDJR over the weekend...$10k markup on the one I test drove. I didn't talk pricing with them, but I didn't get the vibe they'd deviate far from that.

IMG_1814.jpg

Sponsored

lux

First Name
Lux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I’ve contacted a few SoCal dealers:

Jack Powell CDJR is $500 off MSRP

Huntington Beach +$20k ADM!

Tustin CDJR is MSRP

AutoNationValencia is MSRP

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My experience so far...

San Diego
  • Jack Powell of Escondido - 5k Markup
  • Kearney Mesa Jeep - None in Stock
  • San Diego Jeep - 3k Markup
  • Bob Baker - MSRP
Los Angeles
  • John Elway Claremont - seems to be the best option so far. waiting for confirmation but I think he is willing to play ball at 3% below invoice. I have contact information if anyone is interested. I can keep you all up to date as I get more information from him
  • Orange Coast - asked for 3% under invoice and they never called back. assume that is a no ha

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys,

So a lot of people have been asking about the contact information. I still have not ordered my vehicle but have been trying for the past couple of days. Hopefully it gets ordered today... we are trying to figure out why a few items are grayed out (hard top headliner and the front trail cam). The steel bumper isn't even showing as an option.

In any case, I have a FCA affiliate code for the company I work for. With that he is able to give me 3% below invoice. He said the codes will work as they just ordered one the other day and the system accepted it. Keep in mind that I have not yet ordered the vehicle to verify that the selling price is 3% below invoice. I am sharing the info just because so many people are asking. He mentioned that he will do invoice all day long without the code. If I were you guys I would still call, give my name (Thaddeus and say you want the same deal I have (3% below invoice).... see what he says. Worst case you will get invoice... here in CA that is a feat in and of itself.

Mention my name (Thaddeus) and he will know the deal.
John Elway Claremont
Jesse Davis - Sales Manager
Store Number - (909) 962-7462

-----------------------------------
Option #2

Not fully vetted but they told me they will do a 4% below invoice on orders. They did not make any mention of needed an affiliate code.

The reason I chose John Elway at 1% less is because they seem to have their act together a bit more and are more responsive. I am willing to spend a little extra money for what seems like it will be less of a headache.... to be determined still at this point though. I have been working with the internet sales manager Yvonne since Sunday when I tried to get it ordered and it is now Tuesday and they still have not been able to get everything together. Perhaps you have more patience than I do and a bit more luck. Def worth a shot with these folks.

Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
(951) 652-7900

Yvonne Estrada - Internet Sales
(951) 415-3389 (mobile)
[email protected]

---------------------------------

So that wraps things up for now. I wanted to share. I have put a ton of time into this and hopefully some of it will pay off for you out there. Please keep me posted if you have had any luck with your orders. Best of luck!!

Cheers...

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Good to know about Orange Coast! I've only just started looking (need to save up a bit more) but will definitely check them out...glad I found this!

I stopped by Los Angeles CDJR over the weekend...$10k markup on the one I test drove. I didn't talk pricing with them, but I didn't get the vibe they'd deviate far from that.

IMG_1814.jpg
What the hell is Aviation grade paint? Pretty sure they're not spraying anything extra to the JT

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I were you I would try to work with one of the dealers I listed on an order. You will not get much of a deal on a lot item gladiator. also, that paint protection and others are all markups the dealers do to make extra cash. I would not pay for any of that bs. I have seen some dealers charge like $1200 for a security system ha.

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
What the hell is Aviation grade paint? Pretty sure they're not spraying anything extra to the JT
"Aviation Grade Paint Protection"
They ran down to PepBoys and got a $3.99 can of Turtle Wax, paid a kid $10.00 to slap that shit on and called it a day...
They won't even kiss you after that...
You're Welcome :LOL:

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hey guys,

So a lot of people have been asking about the contact information. I still have not ordered my vehicle but have been trying for the past couple of days. Hopefully it gets ordered today... we are trying to figure out why a few items are grayed out (hard top headliner and the front trail cam). The steel bumper isn't even showing as an option.

In any case, I have a FCA affiliate code for the company I work for. With that he is able to give me 3% below invoice. He said the codes will work as they just ordered one the other day and the system accepted it. Keep in mind that I have not yet ordered the vehicle to verify that the selling price is 3% below invoice. I am sharing the info just because so many people are asking. He mentioned that he will do invoice all day long without the code. If I were you guys I would still call, give my name (Thaddeus and say you want the same deal I have (3% below invoice).... see what he says. Worst case you will get invoice... here in CA that is a feat in and of itself.

Mention my name (Thaddeus) and he will know the deal.
John Elway Claremont
Jesse Davis - Sales Manager
Store Number - (909) 962-7462

-----------------------------------
Option #2

Not fully vetted but they told me they will do a 4% below invoice on orders. They did not make any mention of needed an affiliate code.

The reason I chose John Elway at 1% less is because they seem to have their act together a bit more and are more responsive. I am willing to spend a little extra money for what seems like it will be less of a headache.... to be determined still at this point though. I have been working with the internet sales manager Yvonne since Sunday when I tried to get it ordered and it is now Tuesday and they still have not been able to get everything together. Perhaps you have more patience than I do and a bit more luck. Def worth a shot with these folks.

Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
(951) 652-7900

Yvonne Estrada - Internet Sales
(951) 415-3389 (mobile)
[email protected]

---------------------------------

So that wraps things up for now. I wanted to share. I have put a ton of time into this and hopefully some of it will pay off for you out there. Please keep me posted if you have had any luck with your orders. Best of luck!!

Cheers...
I wish I could have ordered my LE at John Elway's. THey do seem nice and helpful. I waiting for mine from Glendora Jeep. They're o
"Aviation Grade Paint Protection"
They ran down to PepBoys and got a $3.99 can of Turtle Wax, paid a kid $10.00 to slap that shit on and called it a day...
They won't even kiss you after that...
You're Welcome :LOL:
EWWWW!!! nasty.... :blush:

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
We should have organized a SoCal group buy from Kent at Petersen in Boise. Then also did a group-buy on a tractor-trailer transport to bring them all from Boise to the L.A. area for a $500 each.

This way we could have also asked Petersen to develop a big banner to hang off the side of the transport that said "Hey L.A. area Jeep dealers...here's what we think of your $10K+ markups! With love from Idaho..." A few phone calls to some local TV stations and we just might be able to open some eyes here in L.A.

But I'm cool with making the trip to Boise as I get a much needed vacation out of it.

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered with Jesse Davis at John Elway Jeep in Claremont (east of Los Angeles). Highly recommend those in Socal to hit him up and get your orders placed. Tell him Thaddeus sent you.