First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Occupation
Trooper
Trying to find the best fitting all weather floor mats. What brand had the best fit?

Thanks
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I've always been partial to Husky. I've had them in several vehicles over the last 15 years. Great fit and quality. And they last. Had a set in a Jeep Liberty for 10 years. They are also one of the few that go up and under the gas pedal. Most notch it out leaving that area exposed.

Speaking for myself I do not like the Mopar mats. They don't fit that great. And I don't like how the rear is two pieces that you have to snap together in several places.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The best floor mats are probably the armor lite ones which are basically a whole new floor if you have $600-700 to throw at it. I have smart liners which fit really well up front and pretty well in the cake which is only one piece. Super easy to clean and only about $100 on amazon if you want budget ones

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I went with the Mopar mats (bought them through Amazon), mainly because they fill the drain hole, and you just pull the rubber gasket and hose everything away. I looked at other options but didn’t find them to have any real advantages. I looked at weather tech, but they were actually more expensive than the Mopar mats.

stickshifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma

Sponsored

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Anyone have actual pictures of the Husky in their gladiator? I liked the soft rubber underfoot feel of my Husky JKU liners, but the Smartliners I had in my JLU provided much better vertical coverage around the edges of the mat. The smart liners are a firm plastic like the weather tech.

I had the Xact contour huskys, I think maybe their weatherbeater line is more like weathertech’s firm plastic material.

Last edited:

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I went with the Mopar Mats.
Reason? Free and came with my Gladiator. Money out of pocket I get to keep (Kinda). Know I'm paying for them with the truck lol

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I went with the weather tech, had them in my 2012 Taco and other than some scratches from work boots they were fine. Still kept there shape after 9 years and still in the truck. I sold it to my next door neighbor. Lol

Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have weathertech. Perfect fit.

Reactions: Kim

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have Mopar. However, I like the way Weather Tech and Smart Liners go higher up the sides, front and back and provide better protection.