First Name
Felicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Self Employed
Hi all!! What are the best fitting floor mats and seat covers. I kindly appreciate your suggestions.
Sponsored

HWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP Grand Cherokee, 2020 JEEP Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I purchased the OEM with red JEEP and find them ok, but the tread design and the way the drain hole lifts is just not quite right, however the fit is tight and probably much better than weatertec imho. Had to dress them up with some tire shine just to improve the “looks” on the rubicon.

Gmac03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys D
I have the OEM rubber mats, they look like Weathertech knock-offs but a softer rubber. Which I prefer to the harder WT’s. When installed from either the factory or the dealership they were thrown in over the rubber drain plugs, took a second but once I pulled the plugs they further snapped into place and then the plugs snapped in over them. So far so good.

I'm currently shopping for seat covers, so we will see.

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
I purchased the OEM with red JEEP and find them ok, but the tread design and the way the drain hole lifts is just not quite right, however the fit is tight and probably much better than weatertec imho. Had to dress them up with some tire shine just to improve the “looks” on the rubicon.
Hi all!! What are the best fitting floor mats and seat covers. I kindly appreciate your suggestions.
I bought the Jeep brand rubber mats with the drain hole. They work nicely so far. I didn't have any issues with the drain hole at all. It lined up fine and seated correctly.
The rear mats are split into two halves and the connection between them is a little wonky but it's honestly just fine. I like the Jeep branding on it and it was the only reason I got them over Weather Tech.
If you want all black and don't care about branding, you can't go wrong with Weather Tech. I think their walls go up a little higher so it covers more of the carpeting. However they do not have the drain hole but that doesn't matter. Your Jeep comes stock with the drain hole covered with carpeting. You have to cut the perforated carpet piece out if you chose to use it. The rubber plug is under the carpet. All very easy stuff here.

Personal, I don't care about the drain hole. Subconsciously, I can't help but think it adds road noise. To each their own.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I have both OEM and Weathertech floor liners, perfer the Weathertech that have better coverage than the OEM especially around the throttle. Most floor liner manufacturers are gun shy of too much coverage around the throttle because of the Toyota fiasco 10-15 years ago with the throttle getting stuck under carpet floor mats when not getting re-installed correctly and the expensive lawsuits they lost.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I have the weathertech and like them. Have diver down covers on order but they don't ship out till monday.

OP
OP
Introverted Soul
First Name
Felicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks everyone.. looks like WT is what I’m going with for the mats. Still in search of some quality seat covers.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
I went with the Smittybilt seat covers, satisfied so far.

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep floor mats with drain holes/plugs and Bartech seat covers work really well for me. 2nd Jeep I've run the Bartech seat covers - very high quality product!

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S

DebT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I have the Weathertech floor mats (front only) and they work great. I live in Wyoming and always have muddy/snowy boots on. I have the Katzkin leather seats (my sport came with cloth seats). I could not be happier with them. They’ve been on for 16 months and I haven’t had any issues.

OP
OP
Introverted Soul
First Name
Felicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Same reason why I didn’t want them. I rather not have the red branding. The link you shared has pretty good reviews.

I was looking at the OEM all weather mats but didn't really care for the red JEEP branding.

These look like fairly well made knock offs. No red logo and the back is one piece but otherwise they seem identical.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082DYDF5...olid=2WII18WHAX0LX&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

edit: and for those of you interested in a 2dr JT mock-up... check out the photos they have listed
Sponsored