Best Interest Rate for New Gladiator?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
What's everyone seeing? I am possibly going to purchase a new 2023 Rubicon and will finance about $25k to $30k over 5 years, preferably. I'm just curious what people are finding.

Also, what's the name of that dealership down in TN that used to sell here on the forum for way below invoice?

I hope to be able to join the JT club soon, if the deal is right!

Btw, trying to hang on to the JL. Sadly, the old trusty 2008 JK will take the fall if they can give me enough for her. 16 years and 192,000 miles of pure joy in that one!
Sponsored

Kirk*Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Mojave/toyota camry
If you're part of a credit union I'd give them a call first.

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
What's everyone seeing? I am possibly going to purchase a new 2023 Rubicon and will finance about $25k to $30k over 5 years, preferably. I'm just curious what people are finding.

Also, what's the name of that dealership down in TN that used to sell here on the forum for way below invoice?

I hope to be able to join the JT club soon, if the deal is right!

Btw, trying to hang on to the JL. Sadly, the old trusty 2008 JK will take the fall if they can give me enough for her. 16 years and 192,000 miles of pure joy in that one!
Gupton is the dealership on the north side of Nashville. They do 5-6% below invoice on orders, and keep nearly nothing on the lot. Problem with that is, at the moment, 2023 production has stopped (I think), 2024 order banks are open (pretty sure) but with no pricing, and ain't nothing getting built anyway due to the strike.

There are other dealers on here that openly talk about big savings on on-the-lot Jeeps, but at this point any dealer ought to be getting fairly desperate to sell a '23 still on their lot.

Jeep's promo rate for 2023's on the lot for most locations is 6.9%. A month or so ago they were offering 1.9% in certain states on certain trims. Don't know if they still have that going anywhere (it was never in my location).

I just bought out my lease at 6.35% from a credit union in my area. Leasing bank (US Bank) offered 9.9% three months ago when I said I wanted to buy it. Who knows what they'd say now.

Kmcoop7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD
Occupation
Construction
We just financed a 2023 @ 6.45. 750 credit and $2k down with 20% off sticker price. No trade. Penfed quoted me at 6.79 and the dealer beat it

Larry Miller Jeep in Boise. Boise has the best car prices in the country ususally

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We just financed a 2023 @ 6.45. 750 credit and $2k down with 20% off sticker price. No trade. Penfed quoted me at 6.79 and the dealer beat it

Larry Miller Jeep in Boise. Boise has the best car prices in the country ususally
Was it a Rubicon? I'm guessing they added 5% to the existing deal? Willys and Sports are getting 15% off from the factory and Rubis 10%. So that tells me to shoot for 15%, if yours isn't a Rubi.

Great info! Thanks!

Sponsored

SREAD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
retired
I just got 4.59 from NFCU when I bought my Mojave about 4 weeks ago. But my credit is as good as it gets and I have substantial deposits there also. The whole reason I went ahead and pulled the trigger to begin with was an offer of 1.9 percent for Texas residents and the dealer agreed to 12.5 k off msrp. When I went to make the deal the dealer then told me the 1.9 was only for the Sport. I was kind of pissed because I didn't see that anywhere in the fine print but went ahead and made the deal anyway because of the nice discount off sticker. Still paid stupid money for it but I guess that's just a Jeep thing.

Kmcoop7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD
Occupation
Construction
Mine was a Rubicon Diesel. Earl gray. The dealer discount was 10% on top of 10% mfgr. rebate. 5% dealer discount is the norm, 10% is what you should negotiate for. Larry Miller Jeep in Boise, Peterson in Nampa and Dennis Dillon in Boise all have lots of Gladiators and will deal.

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was a Rubicon Diesel. Earl gray. The dealer discount was 10% on top of 10% mfgr. rebate. 5% dealer discount is the norm, 10% is what you should negotiate for. Larry Miller Jeep in Boise, Peterson in Nampa and Dennis Dillon in Boise all have lots of Gladiators and will deal.
I would have no problem flying out there to pick one up!

kauffmj1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Powerwagon, 23 Mojave in Punkn, 07 JKU
Gupton Motors is probably the TN dealer you are thinking of. They are fantastic.

We lucked out and our order squeaked out right before the strike. We drove 8 hours from Ohio to Gupton this past week to pick up our Mojave in Punkn orange. They were worth the drive. Renee and Daniel were responsive and we were in and out in no time.

We are paying 6.5% for 60mos. I about barfed at the rate, but even with 20k down and a 790 credit score, that was about the same as PenFed and any local credit unions around Ohio. Interest rates are for sure bonkers right now.

kauffmj1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Powerwagon, 23 Mojave in Punkn, 07 JKU
Loaded up for the tow home. I moved te straps to the axles:)

Jeep Gladiator Best Interest Rate for New Gladiator? 20231019_185812
I love that in Earl! Great looking truck in a cool color you won't see often on Gladiators. We got the Punkn orange for the same reason. Don't see it often on JLs around here and almost never on Gladiators.
Sponsored