Sponsored

Best lift for the money ...

Guitarhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon diesel gladiator
Had a tow max gasser with mopar 2" loved the way it rode.

traded it for a rubicon diesel all stock ... the stock height is killing me . Want to lift it but want the best for the money. Paid a ton for the jeep don't want to pay a ton for the lift too.

dealer wants 3,000 for fox mopar lift install....
Are there any other cheaper options that will get the same height and won't void warranty or ride awful ...
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
won't void warranty
There is no such thing as voiding a factory warranty. Now, that doesn't mean they are going to cover aftermarket parts failures, or OEM parts that failed as a result of aftermarket parts, but modifications do not void a warranty.

Now if what you meant is you want a lift that has warranty coverage from Mopar... you have no other choice than a mopar lift installed by a mopar dealer.

As for doing it cheap and not riding like crap, AEV 2" lifter with geometry correction bracket is 800-900

@californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator diesel, 1977 cj5 LS swapped
The biggest issue is shocks. Shocks either are cheap crap or they are backordered and 2500$ a set.

Metal cloak with rocksport shocks is a decent kit all in for around $1800. I just got this kit and am waiting to throw it on when I can.

The other lower budget lift is the skyjacker lift for around $1400.

The stock shocks suck and in fact i have a drivers rear shock thats bad from around 2000 miles it has been squeaking and not dampening properly. The diesel has much worse ride quality than my 2020 sport s max tow did. The maxtow had slightly wider axles and MUCH stiffer suspension and with a spacer lift handled excellently. The diesel just bottoms out constantly in the front making for a very harsh ride. Whatever you can get to get more uptravel will make a huge difference.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
The mopar lift is like $1,500.00 and in my opinion right there with bang for buck. If you can't do it yourself... it's just the price you need to pay... and c'mon now you paid a ton for the truck and want to put a cheap lift kit on it? Not that $1,500 is cheap but c'mon now.

On a side note, how long until we just start asking people to use the search function?

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
Clayton 2.5" Ride Right is a good buy for the money. It's about the same price as the Mopar kit, but it's minus shocks. So total cost will be more. But in my opinion, worth it because you get adjustable uppers for setting caster and adjustable track bars to center the axles.

Sponsored

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
I'm pretty happy with my AEV. $1,800 and it got me a just a hair under 3" of lift. Includes shocks, geometry correction brackets, and uses OEM control arms (which I think I'll eventually replace, but not required). The rear track bar relocation bracket is fine but you'll want a new front track bar to recenter the axle (same with the MOPAR to be fair). Also, out of an abundance of caution I replaced the rear brake lines as well as they were looking a little sus at full droop.

If I had an unlimited budget I'd have gone Clayton. Metal Cloak was an option too, but I don't need that insane amount of articulation or want to pay for a new front driveshaft.

Playin_gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Dental
When I got may Gladiator it came with a Mopar lift and a small spacer to level it out. I put 37'S on it with no issues, however I needed more lift for what I was planning to tackle with it so I went with the Clayton. I paid under $2400 for the Clayton 3.5 Overland Plus kit and paid $850 for install. My Falcon 3.3's were and still are on backorder so I'm using the Mopar Fox shocks until the Falcons show up. Zero regrets on the lift. It's amazing. Good luck on the build:like:
Sponsored