First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
Occupation
Business Owner
Hey everyone. My first post. I've been lingering for a long time now and figured I may as well join haha.

So Thursday AM I am dropping off my truck to do 4.88's, ARB front and rear lockers, diff relocation kit, new diff covers along with an ARB dual compressor install. I'm trying to figure out the best way to run this set up so I can explain to my installer exactly what I want. I need help from the experts out there or someone who has done the same thing. The installer said there's several ways to do the install, but without having done this before I'd like some direction of which way to get it done.

The compressor will be going behind the left rear seat with the AAL bracket.

My original thoughts were this, and please excuse my ignorance if I'm way out in left field:

1) Run compressor power to my aux switch, turn the compressor on when I want to run lockers/air instead of powered 24/7 and having to use a third rocker switch versus the sPod.
2) Have the ARB rocker switches installed where my 12v cigarette plug is (or under steering wheel as an alternative) for the front and rear lockers. They get power when I turn the compressor on and utilize as necessary.
3) Keep the other side available for airing up/down when out wheeling by utilizing the aux switch for the compressor.

Thoughts? Is there a better, more simplistic and efficient way to do it? Should I just use 3 switches on my sPod?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Last edited: