Bestop Well-Known Member
    Summit Sponsor (Level 3)

First Name:
    The Bestop Team
    Vehicle(s):
    2010 JKU
    Liked:
    Surprise! Rebates are Back!

Late last week, the Bestop team decided that rebates were coming back and would grow to encompass a lot more soft tops. On all our premium soft top products like Sunrider, and more, you can get $100 back with a rebate.

We even have a $50 rebate on our EZ-Roll Tonneau for the Gladiator!

Click here to see all the tops eligible for rebates

Other goodness

:lipssealed: Shhh...for those of you with a JL, the new Trektop Ultra for JL will be launching early next week and will also have a $100 rebate available.

Oh...and we are offering 0% financing through Affirm for all purchases now through end of April!

There is no reason to wait on getting that Sunrider or tonneau you've been thinking about for Spring and Summer!

- the Bestop team
    www.bestop.com

2. AKDrifter

AKDrifter Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Judah
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 JT Rubicon
    Liked:
    Any deals on your 2 piece soft doors? I am wanting a set of those for the summer.

3. wannajeep

wannajeep Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle(s):
    JTR
    Liked:
    My Bestop Sunrider arrived several days ago and despite winter in New England not being quite over, I installed it today. Above all else I'm impressed at the quality of this product. I ordered mine with the twill fabric option, and it didn't disappoint - it is premium. Instructions were clear; bolts had thread lock pre-applied; fitment was nicely tight (almost so much that it took a little fiddling to get things seated just right). Before tightening things down, make sure the locator pins drop into the locating holes just right. It might take some pushing and persuading. Happy to see bolts are mated to molded-in metal inserts, not plastic. I took a ride at 70+ mph with the top closed up and it's very quiet. Haven't done the rain test yet. Best feature in my opinion is I can flip the top up/down at a stop light without even unbuckling my seat belt. I have no affiliation with Bestop, just saying I can honestly give this product a flat out stellar recommendation.

Bestop and Anodyne01 like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Bestop

Bestop Well-Known Member
    Summit Sponsor (Level 3)

First Name:
    The Bestop Team
    Vehicle(s):
    2010 JKU
    Liked:
  5. OP