• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada Bestop Sunrider Bolt Covers

The Beav

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

new to the group and Gladiator Owner, the first mod to mine was adding the Sunrider top, such a great looking product but man i was disappointed in the bolt at the front top just left exposed.

So i made this part it is 3d Printed out of PETG and should last along time, have them posted on my bigcartel site for $6 for set of two plus shipping via priority mail. unfortunately tax is added on cause uncle sam wants his cut also.
Jeep Gladiator Bestop Sunrider Bolt Covers IMG_9809

https://beaverbros.bigcartel.com/product/sun-ryder-bolt-caps
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Beav

The Beav

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Hell yeah. I’m interested. Do they just pop over top? Do they stay secured? And lastly does it have any effect on closing the Sunrider?
They screw onto the existing bolt I have basically tapped them. Do not rub or interfere with the top at all plenty of clearance it is about 1.5 mm higher than the stock bolt when screwed on

thanks

ralph

JasonB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
I’m interested.

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
I like this idea and don’t mind supporting a fellow Nevadan. I’ll order tomorrow.

Sponsored

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
They screw onto the existing bolt I have basically tapped them. Do not rub or interfere with the top at all plenty of clearance it is about 1.5 mm higher than the stock bolt when screwed on

thanks

ralph
ordering now

OP
OP
The Beav

The Beav

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Oh. Ok hella room. I just ordered two. Thanks!
Cool ty sir

Will get them sent out!

Working on a place to mount a red arc controller without having to drill into plastic like some of the installs I’ve viewed

Sponsored

WonderBeardo

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Supply Chain Guru/Nerd
Just ordered a set too. Great idea and product, happy to support.

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
Man of my word, order placed.

OP
OP
The Beav

The Beav

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks all for support!, will have these shipped out later today or tomorrow morning. I just ordered a dash pocket (pocket that goes in lower part of dash) normally where the Rubicon Locker Switch Is and or the Aux Switches go, i want to add a brake controller to my Gladiator Overland and dont want to drill a hole into the dash to mount it (RedArc) to make a clean install will print up some options for this once i get it laid out. Looking for anything i can make to support my Modding addiction.