Sponsored

Bestop Sunrider For Gladiator Install Problem

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
At my wits end with this install of the Bestop Sunrider, the main problem is the doors bow out and have to be really slammed shut very hard with the Bestop on, it seems like the rails the topper sits on are too low and conflict with the doors closing. When I close the doors the whole rail moves up about a quarter inch and the gutters on the top don't line up with the existing Freedom Panel hard top in the back.
Anyone else have any issue's like this? I have contacted Bestop but the 1st response from them did not even address the main problem of the doors not closing like they are suppose to.
I attached 3 pics for reference.

Thanks!

Greg T. Boone

20200228_150251_resized_1.jpg

20200228_150306_resized_1.jpg

20200228_150312_resized_1.jpg
Sponsored

Mowat

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Ohh and your not crazy.. the directions are wrong or at least very very not clear cause there has been at least 5 other people tell me they did the same thing !

Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
I guess that is why they originally offered free home install

OP
OP
BOONEDOG

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, Gator, Max Tow Package, Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Alpine Premium Audio, Hothead Liners, Freedom 3 Piece Roof, Cargo Group Package with Trail Rail
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
BOONEDOG

BOONEDOG

First Name
Boone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired