Sponsored

Better incentives in February on leftover 23s?

Mx113

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
If they do a good apr, the 15% will disappear. Either/or, but not both
Sponsored

rockman

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I know I’ll buy a 23 and then kick myself when the 4xe comes out next year with 470lb-ft of torque and 375hp. Then again at what cost?

I don’t see them going below 15%. But I could see them adding in something else to make it even more enticing
The days I want a 4xe, I read about the horror stories online. They are far worse reliability wise than the ecodiesel even. There are great 4xe lease deals right now, but you better only own it in warranty. I say that as a person who owns a PHEV from another brand, so not anti-electric.

Rubiron

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
The days I want a 4xe, I read about the horror stories online. They are far worse reliability wise than the ecodiesel even. There are great 4xe lease deals right now, but you better only own it in warranty. I say that as a person who owns a PHEV from another brand, so not anti-electric.
I currently own a 21 Rubicon 4xe with the hybrid battery recall so I definitely get it. Other than this recall I’ve had no issues.

I’m shopping for Gladitors now and am not even sure a dealership would take my 4xe on trade 😂

rockman

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I currently own a 21 Rubicon 4xe with the hybrid battery recall so I definitely get it. Other than this recall I’ve had no issues.

I’m shopping for Gladitors now and am not even sure a dealership would take my 4xe on trade 😂
It really sucks because PHEV is a great platform in the right vehicle. Lot more power, and the mpg(e) is great. The lease (and then buyout ASAP) deals can make the Wrangler 4xe Rubicon less than $50k right now, but I am a bit worried about the longevity.

Rubiron

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
It really sucks because PHEV is a great platform in the right vehicle. Lot more power, and the mpg(e) is great. The lease (and then buyout ASAP) deals can make the Wrangler 4xe Rubicon less than $50k right now, but I am a bit worried about the longevity.
Got a 7 year max care 100k warranty early for that exact reason. Yet here I lurk seeing just how low the gladiator prices will go

Sponsored

JTFMOE

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJZ80
Occupation
keyboard surfer
I thought they might do something a bit more aggressive given that there are 13k 2023's still unsold.

Libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triumph Daytona 675R
Occupation
Software Developer
I don't see the 15% MSRP offer on some dealer websites. May be they thought it's really going to end :)

rockman

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I thought they might do something a bit more aggressive given that there are 13k 2023's still unsold.
Yeah, I don't really see particularly the highly optioned out models going anywhere....I still am not sure who is out there buying a MSRP $70k gladiator

Sponsored

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Money Pit
Occupation
Foole

916WI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Kunes has several dealerships around where I live (southcentral WI) They are shady AF--I went to one of their dealerships to make a deal on a Jeep that was advertised at a great price. Of course, after they get you in the door, that price doesn't exist. Possibly the 2024 is different, but I have heard the exact same story from multiple people.......

DaBuzzkill

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Oh that's terrible the far-out diesels are missing those, just stopped my search for one.

Imagine a Farout JTRD with MSRP of $77K designed fir off road and doesn't even have a front trail cam. Jeep is smoking crack.
can always add the front trail cam via Tazer got a an offer for thr Farout for $55 OTD today sleeping on it. Jeep has really screwed all of us OGs. trade-in values are crap now and the newbies are picking them up.

DaBuzzkill

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
starting to get into the picked over of ones though. The bottom of the barrel with Halogen etc

Rubiron

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
can always add the front trail cam via Tazer got a an offer for thr Farout for $55 OTD today sleeping on it. Jeep has really screwed all of us OGs. trade-in values are crap now and the newbies are picking them up.
What is the sticker price on the Farout? The dealerships around me seem to be holding strong with their 15-22% below MSRP prices.
Sponsored