Sponsored

Better incentives in February on leftover 23s?

rhoms3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a jeep
Stellantis knows they have a problem. Exhibit A below just announced. Problem is how do they get rid of all these '23 Gladiators? Only way is price, whether it's reabte, finance deal, or combo of both...

Jeep Gladiator Better incentives in February on leftover 23s? 1706818121062

BigW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
There is a dealer in the K.C. area now advertising 25% off their Gladiators so I think the deals are starting to get sweeter.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Stellantis must not be too worried about having too many 2023's. When they came out of the strike, they continued to build them for over 2 more months when they could have switched over to the 2024's anytime in that time frame since they were announced back on 9/13. Production was supposed to start 11/13 before the strike but didnt start until late December. I dont understand a lot of their strategies. Keep pumping out a vehicle with 15% off MSRPs after they announced the next MY? Announcing the 2024 in September of 2023 and still cant build and price one online in February of 2024? Dealers could order on 9/13/23 but didnt have pricing until 1/10/24? I would like to be in one of these meetings to hear some reasoning behind these decisions.

IamWardicus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Driving: Sport S Max Tow Gladiator in Sting-Gray
Occupation
Management in a retail setting
I signed on a 2023 Sport S EcoDiesel JT last night before midnight (I was told by them of course it was expiring and maybe they are right but they wanted the sale). Sticker price was 62230.00 - 15% stellantis rebate of 9334.00 - dealer rebate of roughly 10% 6163.00 OTD price of 46733. 25% off and they gave me a great price on a trade In on my daily driver sedan. I’m in Ohio and the dealership is in KY. Fairly easy process with them. Disclaimer on stellantis says must take delivery by February 7. Maybe the rebate is actually ending. Who knows. Those guys were working late last night. Docusign around 11pm.
which dealer? Was it Dan C?

Sponsored

rhoms3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a jeep
Stellantis must not be too worried about having too many 2023's. When they came out of the strike, they continued to build them for over 2 more months when they could have switched over to the 2024's anytime in that time frame since they were announced back on 9/13. Production was supposed to start 11/13 before the strike but didnt start until late December. I dont understand a lot of their strategies. Keep pumping out a vehicle with 15% off MSRPs after they announced the next MY? Announcing the 2024 in September of 2023 and still cant build and price one online in February of 2024? Dealers could order on 9/13/23 but didnt have pricing until 1/10/24? I would like to be in one of these meetings to hear some reasoning behind these decisions.
I'd guess too many pre facelift parts left over due to declining sales. Used up the parts for the last couple months and flooded lots with 23's.

IamWardicus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
They’re the best deal I saw also. They weren’t able to help me get the price I can afford sadly. I was trying to get into a diesel but I’m just too far underwater for them to help me. The communication from them was excellent

Jcedvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
They’re the best deal I saw also. They weren’t able to help me get the price I can afford sadly. I was trying to get into a diesel but I’m just too far underwater for them to help me. The communication from them was excellent
I agree. They were very communicative. They had very fair prices. They were upfront from the get go on OTD pricing. They treated me fairly on the trade in. They didn’t try to slide any hidden charges in there. And they stayed late last night. Not that it was just for me but when they called to tell me they were sending over the docusign it sure sounded busy at nearly 11pm so I’m guessing I was part of a mad rush. They told me the rebate was ending whether or not that’s true. I did see it appears to have been removed from
Their website so perhaps they were even honest in that regard.

Sponsored

IamWardicus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yea. I looked today since I gave in on wanting a Rubi and looked at a similar diesel sport. Sadly no more 15% off so no wiggle room to even try. I’m just gonna hope the build I want stays around since most folks don’t want diesel.

AustinLonghorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 JT, '00 WJ, '97 TJ
You have to do a true car dealer search and then after a few days I received a true car email as an incentive. Unfortunately, you have to deal with some dealers reaching out that won't really haggle.
FWIW, the U.S. News / TrueCar certificate actually costs the dealer money to accept; for a $1K code, they allegedly have to pay $300 back to U.S. News for the referral.

Pug

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
No sweat off my back. Everybody entitled to play it how they see fit.

Just been a few new members of late that just seem to enjoy the board comradery of talking about buying vs. actually buying.

I work with guy I have known for 10+ years and always threatens he is on the cusp of buying a new truck and seems to live vicariously through me when I buy a new one and wants to finger it every time he sees it. He is just a tight wad miser.
I am looking hard at the deals and do hope to buy a new Gladiator. Since I already own a
No sweat off my back. Everybody entitled to play it how they see fit.

Just been a few new members of late that just seem to enjoy the board comradery of talking about buying vs. actually buying.

I work with guy I have known for 10+ years and always threatens he is on the cusp of buying a new truck and seems to live vicariously through me when I buy a new one and wants to finger it every time he sees it. He is just a tight wad miser.
I am actively searching for a new Gladiator. Since I already currently own one I do not feel the pressure to jump at the first offer that comes along. My Overland is a 2020 and the timing seems right to buy a Rubicon or Mojave. But I have the luxury and option to just continue driving what I have. On another note, I don’t think of myself as a new member since I have been around here for four years. But maybe I still am.

acemics

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I wasn't in the market at all, but my daughter was looking for a used Wrangler and I was helping her and sending her links to ones that were in her budget. I had Jeeps in the past; 3 CJ7's and 2 Wranglers, but my last 3 vehicles had been pickup's (Ford F150, Chevy Silverado and Toyota Tacoma). I had liked the Gladiators when they first came out, but I really didn't have an issue with my 2017 Tacoma to seriously look.

Well, I saw the 15% incentive in January and then noticed a dealer that was taking an additional $6k off. I ended up trading in my 2017 Tacoma with 59k miles for a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon for a lower monthly payment than I had on the the Tacoma.

I took delivery on Jan 19th and I absolutely Love this truck! It feels so much more solid and drives so much nicer than the Tacoma. I am looking forward to driving it out on the beach this summer and having some fun!

I understand everyone has different circumstances, but if you are seriously considering a Gladiator, I really think now is the time on the 2023's. I don't think you will get better deals than the ones out there now. Maybe the interest rates will come down a tad in a few months, but by that time the pickings will be slimmer.

OP
OP

Eggy99

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
The fact the incentives expires in seven days is a little odd.
Sponsored