Sponsored

Bill Murray Ad Jeep Gladiator is for sale!

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Not sure if anyone saw this yet, but the Jeep in the ground hog day commercial is for sale!

https://www.motor1.com/news/400183/bill-murray-jeep-gladiator-sale/

Bill Murray's Jeep Gladiator From Super Bowl Ad Is For Sale

Bill Murray Superbowl Ad Punk'n Jeep Gladiator For Sale.png

February 23, 2020

Only 20 miles on the odo.

The Jeep Gladiator has the distinction of being a true Jeep and an actually decent pickup truck at the same time. It also helps that it looks pretty cool and has pretty much everything a hardcore Jeep enthusiast would want. Well, unless you don't like pickup styling to begin with. Unless you've been living under a rock, chances are you've seen at least one Super Bowl LIV commercial, even if you haven't actually watched the games. It's usually a great time for car manufacturers, as they put on a good show and spend good money outdoing each other in for the most entertaining airtime, and with all of America watching, it's well worth the investment.

And who hasn't seen the "Groundhog Day" ad by Jeep? How can you miss that Orange Gladiator? We dig the spec, and now, there's a chance at owning the very car used in the commercial. Well, that is if it hasn't been reserved as of this writing. For Jeep lovers and collectors of cars, this specific Gladiator might be of huge interest to you, especially since the commercial has over 50-million views on Jeep's YouTube channel, and was supposedly the most viewed commercial across social media during the week of Super Bowl LIV.

The truck itself is located at Moore Motor Sales in Caro, Michigan, and was lent out for about three weeks and arrived five days after the ad made its official showing during the big game. The dealer even stated in an interview that the hair from the actual groundhog in the front seats was cleaned. Priced at $57,350 without taxes, title, and the like, it also has incentives amounting to $5,882, so you can drive home the exact Gladiator that Murray used at just $51,468. Good deal for a high-profile Jeep?
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Not a bad price if it came with a signed letterhead stating the provenance of being used in the Bill Murray ad. Otherwise, it is just a story I would not pay that pricing compared to better discounting to be had elsewhere.

Sponsored

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
I just find it curious that the truck wound up on the used lot at some small dealership in an even smaller town in The Thumb instead of a metro area dealer.

Does not show up in their inventory, BTW.

Punkngladiator

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma gone soon 2020 gladiator on its way
Must be sold as it was in their inventory and I got a response that it had a letter from FCA saying it was in the commercial

Sponsored

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
I’m actually surprised it did not end up in Bill Murray’s garage. A celebrity at that level , Most times it’s part of their deal.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland