Sponsored

Boatsnjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Been meaning to post for a minute.

I was a victim if KCs Black Friday sale.

Pair of Flex Era 4s
50in Gravity Pro 6 Light Bar
Pair of Slimlite LEDs

I work overseas but I should finally be heading home next week so I've got a bit of work cut out for me when I get back.
Sponsored

SoCal Gunner

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mohave
Got the AEV 2" spacer lift for Mojave. Hard item to find on sale, ended getting a 10% off w/ free shipping deal at Off road warehouse. Arrives today, Now I have to decide what size tires to put on.

I had a backorder for the lift at @Quadratec for $479 in October, but they canceled it due to the parts being unavailable. @Quadratec then relisted the same item 2 weeks later for $110 more.
Nice - I've been looking ... was told they never go on sale.

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for the honest feedback and good pics!. Was hoping they were at least made in North America. I think I may go a different route. I just don't want to break body bolts or drill the frame.
I returned them yesterday. The fitment was poor and I couldn’t get them to fit symmetrical on both sides after multiple remounts. The passenger side has a bracket on the frame that prevents the corresponding rail bracket from being properly secured (I don’t see how Bestop missed that). I couldn’t close a 1” gap at the rear of the drivers side rail. Finally, the passenger side began digging into the side of my Jeep eating away at the paint and metal. To Bestop’s credit, they were great to work with and the return was easy.

Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Sigz

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Purchased Quadrate Morphic wheels (they were actually cheaper AFTER Black Friday).

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
I returned them yesterday. The fitment was poor and I couldn’t get them to fit symmetrical on both sides after multiple remounts. The passenger side has a bracket on the frame that prevents the corresponding rail bracket from being properly secured (I don’t see how Bestop missed that). I couldn’t close a 1” gap at the rear of the drivers side rail. Finally, the passenger side began digging into the side of my Jeep eating away at the paint and metal. To Bestop’s credit, they were great to work with and the return was easy.
Thank you for following up and posting this. I hope others looking to buy them find your post first.

Mojave chad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CT Tech
diode dynamics elite headlights

innovativeATproducts ARB twin compressor 4 tire fill kit

boulder tools tire deflators
How do you like the headlights? Looking at getting these.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
How do you like the headlights? Looking at getting these.
They haven't shipped yet. The black friday sale was a pre-order with shipment expected in December. Recently got an email form them saying production was behind schedule and they were still hoping to ship by the end of the month

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zero_Accel

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Life sure does have it's own plans, between work and moving, I just BARELY got around to installing this thing, but it was well worth the wait! It's STOUT!

Old bumper being removed.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 FXLB2364.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 BVSC5720.JPG

My staging area, still having a faint smell of paint that day.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 MRDO2162.JPG

New Summit bumper sans sliders, I took care of those the next day, as my fenders needed some trimming to make it work and it was getting dark.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_6268.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_6269.JPG

Sliders on, dremel and a template took care of the fender real quick.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_6273.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_6277.JPG

All buttoned up!

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_6280.JPG
Sponsored