Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
Let's see, my new Gladiator and it's first Black Friday:
  • 2 orders from Diode Dynamics for bumper and cowl lights.
  • Bestop Sunrider Twill top
  • Bestop Twill Soft roll Tonneau cover
  • Teraflexx trail rail tie downs and sunshade
  • NFab Predator pro steps
  • Redarc brake controller
  • Tear off molle bags for the back seat storage
Almost pulled the trigger on a 67 designs phone mount, sill guards, and Diode Dynamics fog lights and Oracle reverse lights ...... but my wallet started to protest
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Pre-ordered a set of @Diode Dynamics Elite Max headlights, a Rugged Ridge dash mount switch pod, and switches to go with it.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The wife actually pushed for getting a rack and RTT, so I have the RCI rack with 2" risers and got a 72" guana Wanaka tent with annex, due to be delivered today. It's going to be huge, but the we have young kids and all of us will be able to fit pretty comfortably. We're excited for some adventures coming up in the spring/summer.

Also bought the blue sumo springs and metalcloak rear sway bar reinforcement bracket to help support the weight of the gear. And finally got some jks disconnects. I really want the diode dynamics headlights, but I'm gonna have to wait for next black Friday for those

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
AWE Trail exhaust
Diode Dynamics SSD3 SAE Fog lenses

peterpilot379

First Name
Star
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜21 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Pirate
I picked up this despite the fact that they offered no discount but rather a statement on their website indicating a price increase after 30 Nov 22.
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 A58B38BD-FF1B-4EAC-BEB4-9CFF0DB4EC18

Sponsored

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
The wife actually pushed for getting a rack and RTT, so I have the RCI rack with 2" risers and got a 72" guana Wanaka tent with annex, due to be delivered today. It's going to be huge, but the we have young kids and all of us will be able to fit pretty comfortably. We're excited for some adventures coming up in the spring/summer.

Also bought the blue sumo springs and metalcloak rear sway bar reinforcement bracket to help support the weight of the gear. And finally got some jks disconnects. I really want the diode dynamics headlights, but I'm gonna have to wait for next black Friday for those
Sounds like a great setup and a great plan. I hope I see you and the clan out there again someday.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Not a thing. But yesterday evening realized that it appears one of my soundbar stock speakers has crapped out so guess I will need to look into seeing what I might use to replace them without breaking bank since I don't need anything super fancy.

OP
OP
Zero_Accel

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Now it's cold, snowing, and miserable and I can't paint or install anything.
I can relate haha!

I'm fixing to have a garage to work in for the first time in my life at the end of December, so for once I can hopefully get some work done in our (short) winters and VERY HOT summers now.

OP
OP
Zero_Accel

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I got nothing. Was hoping for apex autolyns to go on sale. Oh well, I still love my Mojave.
I've got a set that I bought back in June to replace some pin style disconnects that I had a hard time removing whenever I wanted to use them. And even though I had to fork over 500 bucks, they've been worth every penny!

Just the test in the back yard was impressive.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_4963.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_4964.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_4961.JPG

Absolutely stuffed right here!

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_4962.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_4965.JPG
Sponsored