Sponsored

kyoung05

First Name
Kyoung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2005 STI, 2020 M340i
Not all Black Friday specifically, but I ended up getting a bunch of things over the past 3-4 weeks:
  • Mopar Soft Tonneau Cover (from a fellow forum member)
  • Clayton 1.5" Leveling Kit
  • Mopar Trailer Hitch Receiver
  • Rocktrix RT105 Bronze Wheels
  • Diode Dynamics SS3 LED Fog Lights
  • SilverStar Ultra Halogen headlight Bulbs
  • Quadratec 16" Hi Performance AM/FM Stubby Antenna

Also got some tools for the garage like a M12 FUEL 3/8" Stubby Impact Wrench and some creepers from Harbor Freight.

Hopefully this should keep me busy/satisfied for a while since this is turning into a very expensive hobby! This is my first Jeep and when I first heard "Just Empty Every Pocket" I laughed but I should've paid attention because I've never spent so much or changed so much on a brand new car before!
Sponsored

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
Glad you asked….

- Diode Dynamics 6” light bars and Steer Smarts Yeti XD pro adjustable track bar. Arrived today, @Northridge4x4 I think was waiting outside my house when I ordered.
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 D6E35A48-FF45-4E61-97A9-AAF87D2FFCC3

Also the Oracle prerunner lights, haven’t arrived yet.
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 E04A24F7-612A-41BE-97EC-8D0DCC61A826

The Lasfit Aux switch bank, also not yet here.
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 62E45ABB-1C7C-4B4E-B7B5-82D95B8BFC28

And finally ome Go Rhino cowl mounts for my 6” light bars:
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 0E4818E1-EC89-4D9B-B78A-427FF7AE11D6

Also scored a Sunrider off Facebook classifieds but not acknowledging that additional impulse buy.

OP
OP
Zero_Accel

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Also scored a Sunrider off Facebook classifieds but not acknowledging that additional impulse buy.
You and me, we're not so different...

... I also may have scored a Sunrider off of the ol market place at the beginning of November. Couldn't say no at 300 bucks, family was moving to Cali and they didn't want to pack it. It's currently living in my rafters until it warms up in March, but winter is making me impatient as hell ha.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 309958209_5455011314567675_2404051160620395384_n

Sponsored

BEARFN

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
PM
Planned on a new front bumper and Winch but wife’s transmission took a dump…$7k later and the Jeep build is on hold for a while…
Adulting Sucks !! 😒

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer

... I also may have scored a Sunrider off of the ol market place at the beginning of November. Couldn't say no at 300 bucks, family was moving to Cali and they didn't want to pack it. It's currently living in my rafters until it warms up in March, but winter is making me impatient as hell ha.

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 309958209_5455011314567675_2404051160620395384_n
Nice!

My wife doesn’t know yet, but on the drive back from her parents 8hrs away, we are stopping to pick mine up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Playing with fire.

bnordlund

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered the Clayton 1-1/2” leveling kit for the eco-diesel, plus a pair of Air Lift airbags for the rear, to prevent a squatty tail when carrying a load.

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
Nice!

My wife doesn’t know yet, but on the drive back from her parents 8hrs away, we are stopping to pick mine up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Playing with fire.
I guess we all think alike... we went to some random mexican food joint for my father in law's birthday, while I was there I worked out a deal for a Sunrider for my wife's JLU for Christmas, which happened to be about 15 minutes from there.

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
One of my purchases was a Bestop Tonneau cover to get delivered for in store pickup at a local 4WheelParts. Eight phones calls later just to get status and I'm told the cover is not in stock (their website said it was) and there is a 6 month backlog! :mad:

It just so happens that Northridge 4x4 (@Northridge4x4) gave me a price match for the cover over the weekend, so I called them up yesterday to see if they'll still honor that and the quick answer was yes. I ordered it and it's already shipped. They have earned a new customer! :like:

Sponsored

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

How cold can it be in TX? I live in PA and keep my on year round. Throw those freedom panels in the rafters!

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
One of my purchases was a Bestop Tonneau cover to get delivered for in store pickup at a local 4WheelParts. Eight phones calls later just to get status and I'm told the cover is not in stock (their website said it was) and there is a 6 month backlog! :mad:

It just so happens that Northridge 4x4 (@Northridge4x4) gave me a price match for the cover over the weekend, so I called them up yesterday to see if they'll still honor that and the quick answer was yes. I ordered it and it's already shipped. They have earned a new customer! :like:
Northridge has come through for me a few times as well. Agreed 100%, good company and great service.

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
In an effort to support the down on their luck aftermarket companies I decided to generously purchase the Pritchett Canyon front bumper, Oracle Bi-LED headlights, the Bestop Granite rock rails and a OBD2 device.
The Bestop rails showed as back ordered when I placed my order. I called Monday and was told it would be 3 or 4 weeks - it’s arriving today. Same thing with the Pritchett Canyon bumper. Thank you Bestop and Barnes!

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
Jumped in hard this November. Most of it still getting shipped …

ARB diff covers
Fox steering dampener
AEV Borah wheels with rash rings
Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs (37x12.5)
KB Voodoo MAX Modular rack with locking storage box (14” aluminum)
Roofnest Condor Overland RTT
EcoFlow 110W portable solar panels
Blue Ridge Overland Gladiator storage attic

If I ignore what I spent, and just remind myself of what I saved off normal retail, I’m a fiscal genius 😁
And the big toys have started to arrive ...

Roofnest Condor Overland
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_0189

KB Voodoo MAX Modular rack
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_0192

Solar panels
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday + Cyber Monday aftermath thread -- what did you buy your Gladiator? 🎁 IMG_2995

:rock:

bobby.f3

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JTM
Occupation
Parts Sales
I'll be over here, waiting for my Quadratec 12v LED Christmas Wreath. ... I really splurged this year on BFCM deals ;)

I did end up pulling the trigger on an EBAY Rubicon Steel 3pc bumper (no sales). Can't wait to get it on the Mojave!
Sponsored