Black Friday Deals

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Well I finally bit the bullet. I just didn't see any signs anyone was going to do anything fantastic on winches for black Friday. I got a 15% off coupon for use on any one item. They gave me 5% for Inside Track Member. Now here is the kicker. I was going to get the Wire Winch since it was cheaper and then change out the rope. But they didn't have any in stock but they had one Apex 12K synthetic rope in stock (They didn't have much in the way of winches at all and didn't know when they would be getting more). So they sold the 12K Synthetic to me at the Wire Winch price which was $549. So with the discount, etc I did ok for a winch that will only see occasional duty. I know it's heavier than I wanted but I just couldn't pass that up price-wise. If I was out in the rocks and wilderness all the time then maybe yea I would spend the bucks on a Warn or other but for now, this should do the trick. Now just have to get someone to hook it up. I have a small tree removal project that it will get tested on (I'm going to partially dig up the tree as much as possible beforehand). I get the winch and my Arcus skid plate that finally came in and I will be about finished with the JT. That is unless the Winch and Skid Plate drop the front down to much then I guess I might have to level it off some.
Haha Uh Oh, that is my Christmas present so it's gotta get wrapped and sit in the corner till the tree goes up and I can get it for Christmas. That's ok with me.
Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am looking to do a bed lighting setup, coupled with some rock lights... Looking forward to your sale
Sorry forgot about posting these for you. These are pictures I took of the Oracle Bed lights in my truck but I also have a small flat panel LED light installed on the cab side as well. I actually put that in first but then realized it gets blocked sometimes depending on the load so I added the Oracle lights and now I have a ton of light in the back of my truck bed

IMG_2165.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

Sponsored

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
When 99% of their inventory comes proudly from China, I bet they are experiencing a significant shortage. I need to swing by, I need a good chuckle. Yeah, everyone loves a sale with no products in stock.
Others to follow i would suspect, Northern, Grizzly, Walmart, etc

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Others to follow i would suspect, Northern, Grizzly, Walmart, etc
Walmart and Amazon are buying up their own fleet of ships and planes to move their stuff. They still will have issues on finding ports to offload but they are also working on those logistics as well by looking at other ports besides Los Angeles, New York, Etc. Further putting themselves in a position to control the market cause people continue to buy through them rather than small market and local.

mrmo

First Name
Mrmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
nuke
Makes sense, w the cash those two have i
can see it...container ship w the Prime logo on it

Sponsored

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Redline Tuning is offering 20% off All Hood QuickLIFT Systems.
I really like the set of their hood struts I have.
Discount code available.

Kevin
I'm running those on my other truck. How well do they run on our jeeps. I would definitely want something like the Bolt lock with those so the hood doesn't go flying open.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase