• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4) Excellent Condition

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4). Excellent Condition.

I had this set of "Gunblack" Grey Black Rhino Armory Wheels on my Gladiator Mojave for about a week. They are essentially new, and flawless. One of the attached pictures shows the wheels on the Mojave. I do have the center caps in the original plastic bags.

I'll ask $800 for the set. But, please feel free to make any reasonable offer.

NOTE: This is for the wheels only. Not the tires. However, I do have a set of Falken Wildpeak AT 3W LT285/70R17 Tires with TPMS (5) available as well. These were the tires that originally came with the Mojave. They have about four hundred (400) miles on them.

Jeep Gladiator Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4) Excellent Condition black rhino armory wheels
Jeep Gladiator Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4) Excellent Condition 2020 jeep gladiator mojave copy
Jeep Gladiator Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4) Excellent Condition 62241347699__F9F05BB2-8141-414A-AEF1-BFAD0D385327
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
They look great! Why are you getting rid of them? Mickey Thompsons, how tall are they (just curious for perspective on the Jeep).

OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
They look great! Why are you getting rid of them? Mickey Thompsons, how tall are they (just curious for perspective on the Jeep).
Mine are the Mickey Thompson MTZ P3's and 35s. Mind you, MT's run more true-to-size than most brands. They stand about 34+". NOTE: To help with perspective, the Mojave comes with the same high clearance fenders found on the Rubicon trim.

WARN sent me a set of Jackhammer wheels so I am trying them out. Otherwise, the Black Rhino Armory's are terrific. One thing I really like about the Gunblack color is they match many elements of trim and badging.

Last edited:
OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Price on the 285/70/17 atw3 tires. I'm in upstate sc.
With regards to the Falken Wildpeak Tires, I'm including a picture. They are currently wrapped around a set of Mopar gunmetal grey Gladiator takeoffs complete with sensors. They can come with these wheels or go with the Black Rhino Armory Wheels.

I had been asking for $1800 and have an offer of $1500 for the whole Tire/ Wheels/ Sensors set. The fellow that made the offer is sorting-out how to get down to Georgia from DC. So, not a done deal as yet.

If you are only interested in the tires we can consider that but I would ask you to break them down. Please feel to make an offer. I am easy to work with.
Jeep Gladiator Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4) Excellent Condition IMG_0124

Jeep Gladiator Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4) Excellent Condition Falken Wildpeak Tires and Gladiatoir Wheels

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
What part of Georgia?

cshoem286

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SportS Max Tow (Custom Order)
Occupation
IT Architect
What you want for the Rhinos w/ Falcons, sensors ... Complete?

OP
OP
brain

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
What you want for the Rhinos w/ Falcons, sensors ... Complete?
I have a fellow driving up from Tallassee tonight to buy the Falken tires and Mopar wheels. But the Black Rhino wheels are still available.

Sponsored

TJJT

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT and TJ
Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4). Excellent Condition.

I had this set of "Gunblack" Grey Black Rhino Armory Wheels on my Gladiator Mojave for about a week. They are essentially new, and flawless. One of the attached pictures shows the wheels on the Mojave. I do have the center caps in the original plastic bags.

I'll ask $800 for the set. But, please feel free to make any reasonable offer.

NOTE: This is for the wheels only. Not the tires. However, I do have a set of Falken Wildpeak AT 3W LT285/70R17 Tires with TPMS (5) available as well. These were the tires that originally came with the Mojave. They have about four hundred (400) miles on them.

Jeep Gladiator Black Rhino Armory Wheels "GunBlack" 17x9.5 5x5 Set of Four (4) Excellent Condition Falken Wildpeak Tires and Gladiatoir Wheels
Do you know the offset on the Black Rhino wheels?
Sponsored