Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
thanks Northridge! Just bought the Tazer with free cable.

says the cable is on backorder. that isn't a must to install it is it?
You don't need the cable to install it, that just makes it easier to access the Tazer for updates etc.

Thanks for the order!
Sponsored

metalry101

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '18 JK Rubi, '17 Sienna, '89 Burb
Occupation
Like a job? What's that?
You don't need the cable to install it, that just makes it easier to access the Tazer for updates etc.

Thanks for the order!
Can confirm. I'm running this in mine. I believe I got it from Northridge last Black Friday.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Other colors similarly priced.

Limited-time deal: Nilight 2 Pack 3/4" D-Ring Shackle 4.75 Ton (9500 Lbs) Capacity with 7/8" Pin Heavy Duty Off Road Recovery Shackle with Isolators & Washer Kit for Jeep Truck Vehicle, Red (90053B) https://a.co/d/bn92RCn

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
Huge shoutout to @Discount Tire and Don for price matching some Method 30'1's. Can't wait to get them installed in a week or two.

Don is awesome for taking care of all us customers. I highly recommend them!!

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
Ordered the OVS LTE 270 awning
Me too! The only thing though is I tried to reach out to them to find out what kind of mounting brackets they were going to supply. I'm figuring they're a little bit too busy right now to respond back to me. Either way this is going to be replacing my 180 awning from them.

Sponsored

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Me too! The only thing though is I tried to reach out to them to find out what kind of mounting brackets they were going to supply. I'm figuring they're a little bit too busy right now to respond back to me. Either way this is going to be replacing my 180 awning from them.
Indeed, I hope it has a good mounting bracket. I plan to attach it to my Yakima Overhaul HD rack

Z16DNA

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rivian R1S, '22 JTRD, '04 Corv ZO6, '95 T/A
Occupation
Business Owner
I think it it will go good. I had the $764.99 price in my shopping cart on Nov 21st. When I checked out, the Bestop discount price of $849 was not reflected. They charged the $949 price. I don't know when it changed and I didn't detect it until the following day. After 3 phone calls I have an assurance they will credit the $100, plus tax, back to my card. I also now have an email promising the credit too. I expect the credit in the next few days. If I were you I would go ahead and do it. Just check the price each step of the way, including the email they send right after the order is placed. Or, you could do it the old fashioned way and place the order on the phone and deal with a real person.

Edit: I just noticed Northridge's response to you. Good for them. I have bookmarked Northridge 4x4 too and will include them in all my future purchases.

Northridge does honor price match, thank you Chris. Now you won't get an additional 5%, but come on lets be fare. It's already a more than fare price for top notch product. So I added a diesel lift kit plus from Clayton Offroad to my order. Over the years Northridge has always done me right. Thankyou again Chris.

AHenry014

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
@Discount Tire Another shout out for these folks. Been keeping an eye out for a good deal on some 315/70's and discount tire direct came through on Black Friday. Discount Tire's prices are always competitive to others on the web (not the first and wont be the last time i buy from them), they were running a $110 off a set of goodyears, and I was able to take advantage of the additional 5% off with their credit card. Got me a set of "Sasquatch" Goodyear Territory MT's for 985ish shipped to my door. The kicker is that they show up today, 11/29. Somehow I am getting tires on the Tuesday following Black Friday AND a weekend. Thanks again @Discount Tire !!

Sponsored

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
Saw this today, for anyone needing a winch, makes it cheaper than a Badlands for today -

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/smitt...inch-with-synthetic-rope-98510/_/R-DSBP-98510

Jeep Gladiator BlackFriday + CyberMonday deals thread SmittybiltWInch
I ordered some stuff from 4Wheels parts on Black Friday and I'm still waiting for the items. It took me 8 phone calls to cancel part of the order because they said it was on 6 month backorder (even though the website said it was in stock). They got the refund wrong so I had to call up again to fix that. I have no word what the status of the rest of the order is. They recently got bought up by another firm so their warehouse operation is gone (according to the salesperson). The store I selected for local pickup is closed (website doesn't disclose this) so my stuff is supposedly going to a different location. If you jump on this deal I suggest you call them to order it, and not rely on the website. Then you might have a better chance.