Bluetooth speaker charger port

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Has anyone pulled the port? Reason I’m asking is I was stupid enough to order the charge port. It’s a simple swap-out with the cargo tray behind the rear seat. It had a pretty simple 4-wire plug coming out of the back but I can’t see the male end of the plug on the harness behind the panel. It may be tucked behind a panel I’ve not removed or not be there at all but if I could see where it came from it would make finding it (if it’s there) much easier in lieu of pulling the whole back panel. I have the alpine sub for what that’s worth.
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone pulled the port? Reason I’m asking is I was stupid enough to order the charge port. It’s a simple swap-out with the cargo tray behind the rear seat. It had a pretty simple 4-wire plug coming out of the back but I can’t see the male end of the plug on the harness behind the panel. It may be tucked behind a panel I’ve not removed or not be there at all but if I could see where it came from it would make finding it (if it’s there) much easier in lieu of pulling the whole back panel. I have the alpine sub for what that’s worth.
If it wasn't ordered from the factory with the bluetooth charger, the plug is not likely to be on the harness to connect it.

OP
OP
pughboy2

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I just looked under the hood and I do have the fuse for that circuit installed. I’ve gotten the wiring harness diagram and it’ll be easy enough to power the circuit. Just wanted to use what was there if it was an option.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I just looked under the hood and I do have the fuse for that circuit installed. I’ve gotten the wiring harness diagram and it’ll be easy enough to power the circuit. Just wanted to use what was there if it was an option.
Hopefully, you'll get lucky and it will be under there. Look at the length of the power wire on the charger tray, and go that distance on the harness. If it's there, it may be taped over.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Keep us updated, I’ve got the same 8.4” Alpine system w/ sub, and I’ve been curious to know if the plug is under there, too.

Sponsored

BobR

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Armed Security
I have the JT, but I didn’t get the speaker as an option so I don’t have the charger behind the seat. Is everything there to install the charger if I bought it?

OP
OP
pughboy2

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Plug was not there. I ran power and tapped the plug on the charge port. I don’t have stereo sound on the speaker when docked but that’s not really why I wanted it anyway

MavCanada

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2008 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Military
Did anyone have images of this?

Rainman6412

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Mercedes GLC, 1966 CJ5,
Occupation
Pilot
Plug was not there. I ran power and tapped the plug on the charge port. I don’t have stereo sound on the speaker when docked but that’s not really why I wanted it anyway
If I understand you correctly, you connected the red and black wire for power and didn’t connect anything to the orange and gray wire. Is it possible for you to explain where you connected it or even better a photo of where you connected it
Jeep Gladiator Bluetooth speaker charger port F5967E6F-13B8-41F2-AB98-D3266C6F2B1A
. Like you I’m not plan on using it when it’s in the vehicle, I just want to keep it charged.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel 2012 Chevy Avalanche
Reviving and old thread. I just want to keep it charged as mine did not come with the speaker. I found a good deal on the speaker and would order the dock if i can just use it to keep it charged.
Sponsored