First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
I’ve emailed the Badge of Honor guys but haven’t received a response.

I realize that the program is VIN specific when setting up an account. My question is this.

I had earned ten badges on a 2020 JLU already. That was traded in for a 2021 Gladiator. I setup a new account for it and have received the badges for Winrock but have yet to receive the Stoney Lonesome badges that I earned in March. My app shows that they are requested but nothing has happened.
I earned those with the JLU and I’m hoping that I can get them again for the Gladiator.

Has anyone received the same badges for more than one Jeep?
Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Recommendation only, have the local custom sticker shop turn them into stickers, then you won't lose them, beat them up, they won't get weathered or stolen.

BOH.jpeg

BOH1.jpeg

Sal

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I’ve emailed the Badge of Honor guys but haven’t received a response.

I realize that the program is VIN specific when setting up an account. My question is this.

I had earned ten badges on a 2020 JLU already. That was traded in for a 2021 Gladiator. I setup a new account for it and have received the badges for Winrock but have yet to receive the Stoney Lonesome badges that I earned in March. My app shows that they are requested but nothing has happened.
I earned those with the JLU and I’m hoping that I can get them again for the Gladiator.

Has anyone received the same badges for more than one Jeep?
They might be on back order. Happened to me with teh Ocala Tread Lighly. It took me 2.5 months to get it and I had done 8 other badge during that time frame.

OP
OP
Abnmarine

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
They might be on back order. Happened to me with teh Ocala Tread Lighly. It took me 2.5 months to get it and I had done 8 other badge during that time frame.
That makes sense especially since just about everything is. I was only concerned since so far the only badges that have been effected are the ones I did with my previous Jeep.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
I just received 3 badges from trails I completed not even 10 days ago. So I'm good. 7-8 more trails to do this summer.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I also sent out an email for my Tread Lightly badge. This was close to 3 weeks ago and I have heard nothing back from them. Not to quick on the response time I guess?

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I'm still waiting on 3 from Easter Jeep Safari 2 months ago, but I've completed and received 2 others since then. I'm guessing backorder is the issue with some trails.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I'm still waiting on 3 from Easter Jeep Safari 2 months ago, but I've completed and received 2 others since then. I'm guessing backorder is the issue with some trails.
I am fine with things being on back order but they can at least answer a quick email. If this wasn't free I would be a bit upset bought that.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I’ve been waiting on my Backway to Crown King since April and just got an email this week

Hi Andrew,

Congratulations on earning your latest badge! There is currently a slight delay in shipping your new badge, but we will process your request as soon as we can. Once shipped, we’ll send you tracking information so you can follow its journey home.

In the meanwhile, don’t forget to visit your Badge of Honor app to view your new badge and Trail Points progress. Plus, you can check out what’s new in the off-road community before planning your next adventure!

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Still no progress on my Tread Lightly badge. Monday will be week 11. My truck looks stupid with out it. It's all I see when I look at the tailgate. A big gaping hole where my BOH should be.:LOL:

Sponsored

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Still no progress on my Tread Lightly badge. Monday will be week 11. My truck looks stupid with out it. It's all I see when I look at the tailgate. A big gaping hole where my BOH should be.:LOL:
I’m still waiting on the 3. Over next 6 weeks, I’ll be getting several more. So I’ll be testing out the system again

OP
OP
Abnmarine

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
I think there is an issue with my badges that I earned in March. Everyone in my group that rode in May received theirs and mine still show requested. I’m thinking because I earned the same badges on another Jeep, they aren’t sending them again. Emails have gone unanswered.

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Still waiting on 3 from April 5. Just submitted 4 more and hoping they ship all 7. Have sent two emails that are unanswered also.

OP
OP
Abnmarine

Abnmarine

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland
Occupation
Retired
Still waiting on 3 from April 5. Just submitted 4 more and hoping they ship all 7. Have sent two emails that are unanswered also.
I initially thought it was a shortage of badges but went again in May with a group and they received theirs a couple of weeks ago. I rode a different trail two weeks ago and that badge arrived yesterday.

I leave again next week for a five week trip to Moab, Colorado, Texas, Arkansas and Missouri to ride trails there. Some I previously earned on another Jeep so I have doubts of them arriving too.

Knightindullarmor

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition
Occupation
Firearms Instructor
5 weeks in moab, Colorado, etc... super jealous, lol.

Headed to Rausch Creek in PA on 7/11 to hopefully earn a badge or two. Some friends think I'm nuts taking a 2 week old vehicle to offroad park. Of course, those friends don't drive jeeps, either.
Sponsored