Sponsored

Bring back easy "Latest Posts"

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
In the past few days, a site redesign removed the easy to find "Latest Posts" in the forum section. What used to be an easy link near "watched, ignored, etc" is now only a preview of the 7 or so most recent threads. Sadly this change makes discovering new threads spread across the site that may be of interest much harder to find.
Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
The "What's New" link now provides that functionality.

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Yea it’s always been there providing same functionality.
Not quite. Before, "What's New" displayed the 20 or so most recent posts (read and unread), while "Latest Posts" displayed all unread posts, sorted by date, most recent first. Now "What's New" navigates directly to the page "Latest Posts" used to.

Sponsored

RobNY

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ
Not quite. Before, "What's New" displayed the 20 or so most recent posts (read and unread), while "Latest Posts" displayed all unread posts, sorted by date, most recent first. Now "What's New" navigates directly to the page "Latest Posts" used to.

Yea looks like that changed and the default What’s New results are only UNREAD posts. I actually prefer it like this (I imagine most users do).

And if you want to see all posts (read and unread) you can still click on the All Posts tab.

OP
OP
OneTraveler

OneTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Cherokee Trailhawk; 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks all. I blame not enough coffee or sleep lately for missing that in the redesign. The "What's New" does it. I appreciate it.
Sponsored