Sponsored

Bulb part numbers

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Hey all , I’m looking to replace my remaining halogen bulbs and I’m having a hard time finding the part numbers . The links in the other threads won’t work as I’m in Canada . Can someone please confirm the bulb for the front fender switch back ( i would like to keep it amber always and not switchback ) . Reverse bulb ? And rear I’m guessing it’s one bulb handling running light and brake light ? Thank you
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all , I’m looking to replace my remaining halogen bulbs and I’m having a hard time finding the part numbers . The links in the other threads won’t work as I’m in Canada . Can someone please confirm the bulb for the front fender switch back ( i would like to keep it amber always and not switchback ) . Reverse bulb ? And rear I’m guessing it’s one bulb handling running light and brake light ? Thank you
I used Zevo 7443r led Bulbs for my rear taillights and they work and are bright. Can't remember what ones I used for the reverse lights. On my Max tow I have two bulbs in the front one for DRL and one for Turns, I used the 7443 in white for DRL and 7443 in amber for the turns then set my DRL to turn signals burns amber.

OP
OP
BrandonG

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Ok so 7443r for rears and
I used Zevo 7443r led Bulbs for my rear taillights and they work and are bright. Can't remember what ones I used for the reverse lights. On my Max tow I have two bulbs in the front one for DRL and one for Turns, I used the 7443 in white for DRL and 7443 in amber for the turns then set my DRL to turn signals burns amber.
[/QUOT

Ok great thank you , anybody know the reverse light part number ? Likely just another 7443

OP
OP
BrandonG

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
So it looks like they are all 7443 , amber for front as I want it always amber , red for rear and white for reverse . Please confirm . Thank you

OP
OP
BrandonG

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
FYI a sport reverse bulb is a 921 , it’s smaller than a 7443 .

Sponsored

Papa-KDog425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Do they hyper flash? Needing a rear turn signal bulb that doesn’t need resistors.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Do they hyper flash? Needing a rear turn signal bulb that doesn’t need resistors.
They do not hyperflash but I am getting the rear turn signal light out message but no hyperflashing
Sponsored