• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts BulletPoint Phone Mount

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
Passenger side BulletPoint phone mount kit. I liked it off to the side of the screen and I ran a short USB cable behind the climate controls
$40
Jeep Gladiator BulletPoint Phone Mount Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 8.25.45 AM

Jeep Gladiator BulletPoint Phone Mount IMG_3302
Sponsored

HankB

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport, Porsche Panamera 4S
Occupation
Retired
Will that hold a Iphone 12 pro with clunky UAG cover? If so I'll take it. Where are you located? We are also on the Northshore Cape Ann area.

OP
OP
Axeman

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
Hey Henry, I can say for certain as I have an iPhone 8, but it does open pretty wide. you may be able to check reviews through their website or you can come and try it out if you want. I am in Lynn on the Salem/Swampscott line

HankB

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport, Porsche Panamera 4S
Occupation
Retired
Hey Henry, I can say for certain as I have an iPhone 8, but it does open pretty wide. you may be able to check reviews through their website or you can come and try it out if you want. I am in Lynn on the Salem/Swampscott line
I'm in Ipswich. When are you available? I can be reached at LHBoyd at verizon dot net.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think Hank is taking it.

But if you need a backup, I'll take it at asking price.
Thanks.

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
Good luck with sale, just wanted to add I've used this mount for a year and half now and still love it. Great product! If both sales fall through let me know and I might be interested to add the passenger side, mine is driver. Just not sure if shipping would make sense.
Sponsored