Sponsored

Calling all Chino Hills Gladiators

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Hiace 4wd, 2007 Toyota Avalon, 2010 Ram Power Wagon, 2014 Mini Cooper S, 2016 Lexus GS350F
Anyone else?
Sponsored

Pescado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Hey, I live in Vista and you all aren't too far from me. I've done a fair amount of the popular So Cal trails in my previous trucks but have yet to take the gladiator off road. I have an Overland on 35's and a 2.5" Terraflex lift that I bought in August. I still have mopar side steps on and don't really have plans for rock sliders any time soon so I'll have to stick to some moderate trails. Here's some poser pics from my previous life...yes I had a thing for Hummers so don't hold it against me :)

I won't be able to join the lytle creek run but keep me in mind for future runs.

jeep2.jpg

h2 LCC.jpg

H3 baja.jpg

h22.png

H3.jpg

OP
OP
immaechu

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
Going out to Big Bear this weekend with gf. Didn't realize till now that it'll be snowing Sat & Sun. It'll be my first time going into 4WD period.

iGlad

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Website
socaljeepgladiatorowners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT
Going out to Big Bear this weekend with gf. Didn't realize till now that it'll be snowing Sat & Sun. It'll be my first time going into 4WD period.
That is exciting! let us know how it goes!

@Solarinsocal & @Pescado. Let me know if the 15th works for you guys. We can run Cleghorn or Lytle Creek.

Sponsored

Solarinsocal

First Name
Hisanori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Hiace 4wd, 2007 Toyota Avalon, 2010 Ram Power Wagon, 2014 Mini Cooper S, 2016 Lexus GS350F
@Solarinsocal where up north was this?
That was Kavanaugh Ridge up past Bishop. Lots of interesting places to visit. We also wheeled around in the snow around the Ancient Bristle Pine Forest.