Sponsored

Can I order the diesel in a gladiator Mojave?

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
Hello, I would like the Gladiator in the Mojave edition, and would like to have the diesel engine. The Jeep.com site doesn't give that option? also my dealer is not coming up with it either. I also really wish they would have kept the tan and gator colors, we are really looking forward to having a Jeep back as we have been in the Dodge Cummins trucks for about 10 years now and really want something smaller.
Sponsored

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
No

OP
OP

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
Thanks for the info. That is heck of a transplant with the hellephant. I think I will stick with the 3.0 Diesel:clap: So many models and options, I really need to figure out for sure what we want.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I can't imagine they will not offer the 3.0L in the Mojave, I wouldn't write that option off permanently-

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I can't imagine they will not offer the 3.0L in the Mojave, I wouldn't write that option off permanently-
The extra weight of the diesel engine in the front end will interfere with the high speed desert running the Mojave is marketed for. I don't expect them to offer it for that model. I think we're more likely to see a V8 option in the Mojave.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I am disappointed also but I don't believe the EcoDiesel will ever show in the Mojave.

Turbo or Supercharged 6 maybe.

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Someone posted the 2021 spec sheet yesterday and the Diesel engine was listed in the Mojave section. Not sure if that means anything but interesting that they would list it there with all of the weights and capacities. Not available now, but who knows?
Sponsored