Sponsored

Can the Overland, silver headlight bezels, and silver grill surrounds be installed in the satin black MOPAR GRILL?

Moose95

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland; 2018 Colorado Z71
Yes, it would looks relatively easy to disassemble and swap out the parts. This video shows someone taking apart the grill to paint the inserts () , but the concept is the same to just replace them. I don't have pictures of my own, but I assume it would look like a black Overland front end:

Jeep Gladiator Can the Overland, silver headlight bezels, and silver grill surrounds be installed in the satin black MOPAR GRILL? 1597538685320

You can find the satin black grill cheaper than e-bay - I just ordered one today from BAM Wholesale for about $275 including shipping. Just search for Mopar Part 82216097. I have a Gator, I'm going to keep the black headlight trim with Gator surround. I just have to figure out how to paint the fog light trim black as well. I can't figure out how to remove it.

OP
OP
OVERLORD

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Thanks Moose!
Might you have a link to the Satin Grill?
I've been on their website, tough to navigate, and I could not find it!
I'll try again in the mean time!

My thanks!

OP
OP
OVERLORD

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got it, Your part number made the difference! My thanks Brother!

Sponsored

OP
OP
OVERLORD

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moose, just ordered the grill, thanks for the link, and while it's off, gonna pop on a set of the Rugged Ridge headlight guards! Thanks for the guidance!

Jay17

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Green Overland
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I replaced my silver grill bezels with the black Mopar ones, but plasti-dipped my foglight bezels, since i eventually want to replace the bumper. Took me 30 minutes to replace the grill bezels and 10 minutes to pop out the foglight bezels. These posts helped alot:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/vinyl-wrap-and-or-plasti-dip-grille-bezels.18211/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...serts-and-fog-light-bezels.25225/#post-622033

I really like how it turned out

Bezels 1.jpg

Bezels 2.jpg

amadeus303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HBP JT Overland 6MT, 2023 BW JT Mojave
Any fading on the grill bezels you installed? I want to replace my fog light bezels w/ the black Mopar ones. If I don't have to paint or Plastidip them, I'd rather not waste the time.
Sponsored