John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
I come here looking for tech information and to share notes on mods, installs, etc and walk away feeling like I've just attended a group therapy session..

Top 10 Favorites:
  1. Blah, blah, blah...does my Jeep look fat? Go!
  2. Where should I put my sticker? What color is your sticker? Mine says I'm awesome, did you get that from PixelDecals?
  3. I wish you guys would stop and tell me how awesome I am because I only mentioned "Launch Edition" 71 times in my first post.
  4. I can't believe I found another Easter Egg - those Jeep folks are so nutty!
  5. I've not even bought my Jeep yet, but I'm thinking about trading it because someone says it not a real truck and my Wife doesn't love me.
  6. Don't even get me started on my Wife - she doesn't let me do anything and she won't let me buy stickers or bumpers or anything...I hate that B!tch$!!
  7. Why won't Jeep make a Gladiator in my favorite color "Sex on the Beach". I guess I'll get red until my whore of a wife takes it to get my kids from Grandma's and then runs away with the pool boy who has a...wait for it...wait for it...MAX TOW!!!!!!
  8. Don't even get me started on Hemi Conversions!!
  9. Did I mention how terrible my life is? I can't even find a place to put my key fob! I'm thinking of renting a storage locker!
  10. Lastly, you may have heard, but Ford Raptors are faster than Gladiators! What? Shut the front door! I feel so mislead!
If you've read this far, I hope you enjoyed this list and feel free to add to it. Like our trucks...it's a work in progress!

I hope you had a good laugh and keep on truckin!
Sponsored

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
13. I saw these wheels I like on here last year, but don't know what brand they are and cant find the post. EVERYONE must show me what wheels you have..... and tell me what offset I need.

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
14. Jeep Gladiator diesel is out and I can’t tow that 14000 lbs. 5th wheel and my door sticker is wrong.

Last edited:

Sponsored

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
15. Let create a thread because i am to lazy to take look at the other 10 threads similars to my question

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
16. I eat deer jerky for breakfast, am running 52" tires, and towed a Winnebago while trekking the Alpine Loop Trail last weekend. You didn't.

OP
OP
Moonshineheadache

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
17. I don't know why the Jeep Engineering team won't take me seriously when I request drink holders capable of holding a Super Big Gulp. I bet the new Hummer EV has those!
Sponsored