First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Canadian Dealerships that are promising below invoice for the Gladiator?

I know there are a number in the states that are averaging between 5-8% and I was wondering if anyone knows about any in Canada, specifically Ontario. So far I only know of two dealerships and they advised me $2000 below MSRP. I’ve had many dealerships tell me they can’t offer any discount unless Jeep offers one.

Hopefully we got some Canadians on here.
Sponsored

Limamikemike

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Powerwagon
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Canadian Dealerships that are promising below invoice for the Gladiator?

I know there are a number in the states that are averaging between 5-8% and I was wondering if anyone knows about any in Canada, specifically Ontario. So far I only know of two dealerships and they advised me $2000 below MSRP. I’ve had many dealerships tell me they can’t offer any discount unless Jeep offers one.

Hopefully we got some Canadians on here
Check and see if your workplace participates in the Chrysler Advantage Plan, any Jeep dealer should be able to get you pricing, or check if your company rep doesn’t know.

https://www.chrysler.ca/preferredcustomer/en/

You’ll need to get a code from your employer to log in. Then you can build and price with the discount.

While it’s not 7% below invoice it’s at invoice or slightly below, I guess there are different tiers to the program depending on your companies participation. The discount is stacked with any incentives, I was able to get 15k (10k discount and 5k incentive) off my Laramie Power Wagon and have some freebies thrown in.

I hate haggling and the back and forth bullshit, with this you build and price what you want with the discount, print out the build sheet and bring it to the dealer. Easiest vehicle purchase I’ve ever made. Yes it might leave some money on the table but from what I’ve been told it’s not much, I figure they made about 750$ after holdback on my PW.

Last edited:

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Ditto. Especially southern Ontario, but I don't mind a road trip for a great deal. Friend of mine said his buddy at a dealership in Hamilton said a fully loaded Rubicon for $60G out the door. Obviously we don't know yet if that's a good deal. 3 other dealers haven't said what kind of deal they can do, until they get pricing info.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Ditto. Especially southern Ontario, but I don't mind a road trip for a great deal. Friend of mine said his buddy at a dealership in Hamilton said a fully loaded Rubicon for $60G out the door. Obviously we don't know yet if that's a good deal. 3 other dealers haven't said what kind of deal they can do, until they get pricing info.
Interesting, that's exactly the same figure I heard from the local dealerships owner.
$60,000 CA for a top of the line JT.
Don't expect any rebates this year, not for first runs of most vehicles.

Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I’m starting a rumour that it’s $41900 all in for a loaded Rubi
That sounds about right if you are paying in the British Pound.

Amexis

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
......................Move to the US of A.
There’s plenty of beautiful places to go topless. Hawaii seems like it’d be a good idea. Apparently Toledo doesn’t get me a Jeep any faster

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
There’s plenty of beautiful places to go topless. Hawaii seems like it’d be a good idea. Apparently Toledo doesn’t get me a Jeep any faster
plenty of places in Canada too I bet.

I just meant to get a 7% off Invoice, you could move to Idaho.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
......................Move to the US of A.
Lol. A new Jeep cost more in the US than it does in Canada. It’s significantly cheaper for us.

It’s almost 20,000 cheaper for a similarly equipped Wrangler because of the conversion rate

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Lol. A new Jeep cost more in the US than it does in Canada. It’s significantly cheaper for us.

It’s almost 20,000 cheaper for a similarly equipped Wrangler because of the conversion rate
how much is a bone stock wrangler rubicon, no options in canadian?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

c8aed666200cdea0fe03def786b5d655.jpg

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
how much is a bone stock wrangler rubicon, no options in canadian?
$48,495 CDN or $36,279 USD for a stock JLUR

Once you fully load them with options you’ll see the huge difference. It’s mainly due to conversion rates as to why the price is so different.

Test out the jeep.ca website and the jeep.com website. Fully load them up with all the same options and then convert the prices. A fully loaded JLUR is almost 20,000 Canadian cheaper.
That why most dealerships here buy back wranglers at top dollar and then resell them to the states.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$48,495 CDN or $36,279 USD for a stock JLUR

Once you fully load them with options you’ll see the huge difference. It’s mainly due to conversion rates as to why the price is so different.

Test out the jeep.ca website and the jeep.com website. Fully load them up with all the same options and then convert the prices. A fully loaded JLUR is almost 20,000 Canadian cheaper.
That why most dealerships here buy back wranglers at top dollar and then resell them to the states.
Holy cow! That's amazing. You don't get 7% under msrp then, that wouldn't be fair.

I'm moving to Canada.
Sponsored