Sponsored

Canadian Graphics

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know where to get Canadian based graphics, lots of sites offer American flag/ content graphics, but nothing for Canadians.....
Sponsored

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
Anyone know where to get Canadian based graphics, lots of sites offer American flag/ content graphics, but nothing for Canadians.....
There are a few here and a couple more on the second page. Can't vouch for the product or vendor. I placed a order on May 13th and as of July 13th have still not received my order. I emailed the vendor and was told they should ship out this week. If the order is under $30 there should be no duty for shipping into Canada.

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/Flag-Decals?page=2

OP
OP
booneja

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
There are a few here and a couple more on the second page. Can't vouch for the product or vendor. I placed a order on May 13th and as of July 13th have still not received my order. I emailed the vendor and was told they should ship out this week. If the order is under $30 there should be no duty for shipping into Canada.

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/Flag-Decals?page=2
thanks, I might need to go the custom route to get what I want....some nice ones on the site though

Phred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Gladiator Rubicon
What are you looking for...

"Gladiator Aye?" on the side of the hood?

:CWL:

OP
OP
booneja

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
What are you looking for...

"Gladiator Aye?" on the side of the hood?

:CWL:
looking for a side graphic with a maple leaf, instead of a star like the one pictured, not just flag
Jeep Gladiator Canadian Graphics jeep-gladiator-sides-star-decals-vinyl-graphics-decal-stripes-2020-2021-2022-ams-legend-side-0

Sponsored

Phred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Gladiator Rubicon
Smaller graphics can be made on a Cricut device...but larger like you show would be custom Id think.

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
looking for a side graphic with a maple leaf, instead of a star like the one pictured, not just flag
Jeep Gladiator Canadian Graphics jeep-gladiator-sides-star-decals-vinyl-graphics-decal-stripes-2020-2021-2022-ams-legend-side-0
Interesting, funny I was thinking about something similar. Let me know if you go the custom route, I could be interested as well. Would be looking for a red maple leaf, my JTR is black. Cheers!

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
I have all my graphics done custom here locally.

IMG_2865[1].JPG

OP
OP
booneja

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting, funny I was thinking about something similar. Let me know if you go the custom route, I could be interested as well. Would be looking for a red maple leaf, my JTR is black. Cheers!
I think the only difference would be that since I am ex RCAF I will get the circle in blue and maple leaf in red, this way I have it like the RCAF symbol (just brain storming) at this point. might hit the local detail/ vehicle graphics shop soon to see cost

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
I think the only difference would be that since I am ex RCAF I will get the circle in blue and maple leaf in red, this way I have it like the RCAF symbol (just brain storming) at this point. might hit the local detail/ vehicle graphics shop soon to see cost
That would look really sharp!

Jeep Gladiator Canadian Graphics IMG_1098

Sponsored