Sponsored

Canadian Pricing

kaner108

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Hello,

I'm looking at purchasing a 2021 Rubicon or Mojave in Ontario, Canada before year-end. Can some other Candians chime in with what discounts they were able to negotiate in Canada? I haven't seen many recent posts about it.

Thanks
Sponsored

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Hello,

I'm looking at purchasing a 2021 Rubicon or Mojave in Ontario, Canada before year-end. Can some other Candians chime in with what discounts they were able to negotiate in Canada? I haven't seen many recent posts about it.

Thanks
I shopped around and Peel Chrysler was the best pricing. I would rec. checking them out.
Attached is the deal I got on a factory ordered Willys

Jeep Gladiator Canadian Pricing deal

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
my dealer on VI provided premium trade in value as we were returning customers, and got 1-2% better financing rates, but at the time there were no Jeep incentives (we purchased in 2019)....you would probably get better pricing than we got, so best of luck

Big P

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Did you have a trade in or some other discounts not shown - as hst ($2288) doesn’t add up for a $51,000 truck?

(Agreed PEEL has some good pricing - bought my RAM there 3 years ago)

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Hello,

Thanks
I have seen only one manufacturers discounts on the JT’s currently in my area (Alberta).
That is on the Overland trim, about $2000.
Now a dealer may “show” you a discount depending on your method of purchase. Trade in, cash deal, and financing all play into different ways to show you a deal, because dealers know that’s what you want to see on your bill of sale.
This has been done forever as I can recall, show me a big number on my trade in, but little off the MSRP. Or vice versa.
Don’t count on big manufacturers discounts now or in the near future with the current supply shortages. Your best time is when the new model years stock rolls in and they discount the previous model years.
Sponsored