capability for trails with no lift

booneja

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have a JT Overland with no lift and 33" tires, going to put skid plates and rock rails, I do not have the $$ for lift yet, as it gets really $$$$$ here in Canada. Anyone know the capability of the JT to do some of the Badge of Honour trails without lifts or >33" tires?? I do not want to wait to do anything until I get a lift or huge tires. My JT is my daily driver.

Advertisement

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pumpkin Gladiator/ 2007 Steel Blue JKU
Occupation
Pastor
I have a JT Overland with no lift and 33" tires, going to put skid plates and rock rails, I do not have the $$ for lift yet, as it gets really $$$$$ here in Canada. Anyone know the capability of the JT to do some of the Badge of Honour trails without lifts or >33" tires?? I do not want to wait to do anything until I get a lift or huge tires. My JT is my daily driver.

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pumpkin Gladiator/ 2007 Steel Blue JKU
Occupation
Pastor
I just did: Ophir Pass, Imogene Pass, and Monument peak badges all in a stock gladiator sport on 33's... just drive carefull... there are many trails you can do stock!

PyrPatriot

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Sing-Grey - 18k miles since 11/2019; Honda Element 170k miles since 2006
I have kept up with all the lifter Wranglers with my Sport on 32" mud terrains

OP
booneja

booneja

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just did: Ophir Pass, Imogene Pass, and Monument peak badges all in a stock gladiator sport on 33's... just drive carefull... there are many trails you can do stock!
thanks, I thought I could just wasn't sure

Andtros

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Gladiator on order
Occupation
Mechanic
It's a Jeep - your fine just don't push it and watch those side balloon jugs (side steps). I have done many harder trails down in Southern California. I am not sure how the difficulty is when compared to Canada.

OP
booneja

booneja

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
It's a Jeep - your fine just don't push it and watch those side balloon jugs (side steps). I have done many harder trails down in Southern California. I am not sure how the difficulty is when compared to Canada.
I want to do some of the US trails that are on the badge of honour trials....but just found out that I wont get the badge because I'm not merican, I guess FCA US does not play well with FCA Canada, or vice versa...... :mad: :punch:

Andtros

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Gladiator on order
Occupation
Mechanic
I want to do some of the US trails that are on the badge of honour trials....but just found out that I wont get the badge because I'm not merican, I guess FCA US does not play well with FCA Canada, or vice versa...... :mad: :punch:
Thanks for the info- I didn't know about that app.
Unfortunate for you about the "badges", however, I never really did any trails to collect badges v others. It's more for skill-building and commodore.
I can see it's a great marketing idea.
I will, however, check out the app so that I can find cool trails in the US. Let me know if you find your way down south.

Advertisement

Advertisement