Sponsored

Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System Unavailable

Daeyis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR 6spd
I spoke to the dealer yesterday and sent in the specs that I want my Gladiator build to. They told me that the cargo management group with trail rail system cannot be ordered right now. The under-seat storage and rails are easy enough to add later but I want the power in the bed and don't want to add it later.

Can anybody else validate this?

I intend to put my order in Saturday so if anybody knows it would be very helpful.
Sponsored

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
Whoa, that sucks. I was able to order mine a week ago with the cargo management group. So if it's not available now it's a recent development. Also make sure your dealer is putting your options in as a "sold" order (one going directly to a specific customer). Several options have been restricted for regular dealer orders (for stocking on their lot) over the past few months, but still remain available for sold orders.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
I spoke to the dealer yesterday and sent in the specs that I want my Gladiator build to. They told me that the cargo management group with trail rail system cannot be ordered right now. The under-seat storage and rails are easy enough to add later but I want the power in the bed and don't want to add it later.

Can anybody else validate this?

I intend to put my order in Saturday so if anybody knows it would be very helpful.
The Mopar underseat storage box retails for over $1000 as several on here have posted the price.
I'd check with another dealer to make sure the information you are receiving is correct.

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
I’d check with another dealer

McQ

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Sahara / 2020 Gladiator on order
I have the cargo management system but it only comes with 4 tie down cleats it needs to have 6. 2 per rail, I tried ordering 2 additional cleats through Mopar parts but are unavailable to order. I wonder if the cleats from a "Taco" would fit ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Daeyis

Daeyis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR 6spd
It was bogus, not a dealer to go to. After two weeks of them saying they ordered my Jeep come to find out they had done nothing and had my order all wrong. Oh well. Any recommendations for a dealer in the Phoenix area?

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
It was bogus, not a dealer to go to. After two weeks of them saying they ordered my Jeep come to find out they had done nothing and had my order all wrong. Oh well. Any recommendations for a dealer in the Phoenix area?
Good luck in your search. I couldn’t find a dealer anywhere in Arizona who was willing to work on pricing and was reputable. Ended up going to The Faricy Boys in Colorado. I pick my Jeep up this Monday after a 1.5 month wait for it to be built.
Sponsored