First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Does anyone know if the 2nd (rear) seat covers for a Jeep Wrangler will work on the rear seats of a Gladiator? Trying to get the Carhartt rear seat covers but they don't make them for the Gladiator and don't have any estimated delivery date:

http://www.covercraft.net/cartlink/index.php?cust_id=carhartt&prod_id=ssca#cl-tab-customize
I thought the rear seat in a wrangler was a one piece bottom that folds and tumbles... the rear seat in a Gladiator has a split bottom to access the storage area. Never owned a JL so could be wrong.

Choj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon
I thought the rear seat in a wrangler was a one piece bottom that folds and tumbles... the rear seat in a Gladiator has a split bottom to access the storage area. Never owned a JL so could be wrong.
I own a JK and the rear seat is technically two different seats. Allows you to fold one down while keeping a third seat still available.

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
I own a JK and the rear seat is technically two different seats. Allows you to fold one down while keeping a third seat still available.
That depends on whether its a JK or a JKU!

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
But unlike the JK, the JT seats also fold up in a 60/40 split. I don't know how the JL works

Sponsored

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Appreciate the education. Never owned a 4 dr and never give a thought to the seat. Guess i need to pay more attention to the small stuff and quit eyeing lift kits and tires. Lol

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Also depends on of you get cloth or leather on the JT. From what I've learned the cloth seats do not have the fold down center console, whereas the leather option does.

bmount

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Also depends on of you get cloth or leather on the JT. From what I've learned the cloth seats do not have the fold down center console, whereas the leather option does.
I noticed that too. Not sure why they went that route, but that's one reason I decided to go with the leather interior.

OP
OP

HuskyBT

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Learn from my mistake. Rear Seat covers for the other jeeps will NOT fit the Gladiator. Despite what my dealer told me. They are different heights and layouts. I have to return the Carhartt covers.

Sponsored

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Are those seat covers kind of slick like canvas or like neoprene? I really want the tan ones since I settled on my black interior. But for the cost I almost want a sample of the fabric. I bought some expensive neoprene seat covers for my Silverado and hated them.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I read the title and thought kids car seats...
Sponsored