First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2005 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
retired
Quadratec is nothing but a Walmart that sells Jeep products, and doesn’t stand behind their products. Rugged Ridge offers rebates on items, and never sends them. And will never answer any requests about it. I got screwed out of $250 rebate, and neither company will resolve the issue. Beware!!
Sponsored

Jeep-A-Kneez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel, 1995 YJ 4.0
Quadratec is nothing but a Walmart that sells Jeep products, and doesn’t stand behind their products. Rugged Ridge offers rebates on items, and never sends them. And will never answer any requests about it. I got screwed out of $250 rebate, and neither company will resolve the issue. Beware!!
Ouch, how long have you been waiting for these rebates?

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hey @Quadratec

Why you no help this man?

OP, are you sure you’re within the date limits?

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
Not my experience with Quadratec or Rugged Ridge. Always have had great customer service and response in the one or two times I had an issue.

Sponsored

TheGrendel

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
i hate rebates so much. I've been screwed a handful of times out of rebates. they are always run by shady 3rd party companies, and you often have almost no recourse when they incorrectly deny you.

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Welcome back to the forum! Following this thread, I'd like to learn more.

I have to say I've had great responses from both Quadratec and Rugged Ridge. I've done returns/money back from Quadratec and it was smooth, also the products I have from them (actual Quadratec products not other brands that they sell) and the quality is pretty good.

Also I have friends that work at Rugged Ridge, I can't neccessarily gaurantee a better outcome but if you would like to be contacted I will pass on your info and problem. Just pm me the details and email address.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Clearly we shouldn’t do exactly what you did. Could you elaborate so we don’t make the same mistake?
Agreed. I don't recall either company sending the rebate forms, but they do post the link for them so the consumer responsibly downloads/fills/submits. Not calling out the OP, but more info is definitely needed. If filled and submitted (and when) was info verified correct?

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I got a set of JL and a set of JT floor mats this past month for two separate purchases. Processed fast and received. What gives?

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Agreed. I don't recall either company sending the rebate forms, but they do post the link for them so the consumer responsibly downloads/fills/submits. Not calling out the OP, but more info is definitely needed. If filled and submitted (and when) was info verified correct?
Rebate for RR is done online. https://truckherorebates.com/Home.aspx

CTFriel

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Quadratec is great unless you need to return something. Then good luck! I finally disputed the transaction on paypal and provided them with all the email attempts and call logs. PayPal reversed the charges. I’ll never buy from them again! TERRIBLE customer would be an improvement for them because you get mostly NO customer service.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.