CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
The Rampage series bumper has become one of our most popular front bumper options. Unique D ring / "Quick Hook" recovery points, and an optional Rampage Hoop. This bumper is compatible with OEM fogs (from a plastic OEM bumper) and is a direct bolt bumper (no drilling, cutting, etc).

Be sure to take advantage of our Gladiator Forum discount with code: JTFORUM

No Hoop:
https://cavfab.com/collections/bumpers-armor/products/jk-jl-jt-rampage-front-bumper-w-o-hoop

With Hoop:
https://cavfab.com/collections/bumpers-armor/products/jk-jl-jt-rampage-front-bumper-w-rampage-hoop

Jeep Gladiator CavFab JT Gladiator Front Rampage Winch Bumper IMG_4184.JPG

Jeep Gladiator CavFab JT Gladiator Front Rampage Winch Bumper 0986FE00-6ED0-41B1-ABB3-BC0ADDCA662F_1_201_a

Jeep Gladiator CavFab JT Gladiator Front Rampage Winch Bumper 28FF93C8-3909-4E51-A6A5-FFE03BEB3384_1_201_a

Jeep Gladiator CavFab JT Gladiator Front Rampage Winch Bumper 48438BD9-77FF-4BDC-8708-CCEFA0DD4529_1_201_a
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CavFab_MFG

CavFab_MFG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
CavFab
While this video shows the bumper on a JK, this still gives you a bit of a closer look at the Rampage series front bumper.
We weren't sure what the general consensus would be on these as they have some unique styling...but have quickly become a top seller.

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
While this video shows the bumper on a JK, this still gives you a bit of a closer look at the Rampage series front bumper.
We weren't sure what the general consensus would be on these as they have some unique styling...but have quickly become a top seller.

Does the matching rampage skidplate (not the universal skidplate shown here) fit the Mojave without any modifications?

Thanks

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Does the matching rampage skidplate (not the universal skidplate shown here) fit the Mojave without any modifications?

Thanks
Wasn’t able to confirm but went ahead and ordered it anyway. Description states it fits all models of the Gladiator.

Cheers

NTY18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JT Mojave
Occupation
Military
Any update on this bumper? Really curious about the Mojave skid plate compatibility. If not compatible, curious to see potential reservoir relocation solutions.

Sponsored

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Any update on this bumper? Really curious about the Mojave skid plate compatibility. If not compatible, curious to see potential reservoir relocation solutions.
I finally got around to sending it off to powder coat. I should have it back in a couple of weeks then will need some nice weather to install. I will be installing the CavFab skid plate but judging how high the bottom of the bumper is I think you could use the Mojave skid plate with it. Not sure about the looks but think it’s possible.

My Ace Engineering bumper hangs much lower in the middle since it wasn’t designed for a separate skid plate and it barely interferes with the stock skid plate.

Will post updates once I get it installed.

Cheers

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Got the bumper and lower skidplate installed. I think it looks great!!

However, there was one small issue with the skidplate compatibility with the Mojave…Mojave has an additional plate on the bottom of the frame horns that mount the shock reservoirs. The additional thickness caused the two bolt holes on the front to be misaligned. With how tight it is against the frame after fastening the four bolts to the bumper, I don’t think it’s going anywhere so will probably run it as is for the time being. I would have to remove the shock mounts completely in order for it to bolt in correctly.

Cheers

IMG_5978.jpeg

IMG_5975.jpeg

IMG_5976.jpeg
Sponsored