First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 v10 , 2020 jeep JTR
Occupation
retired
Hi I would like to know if anyone has or is thinking of using the aux input jack of the jeep JT to put the speaker output into it so you can hear the CB over the stereo? as of yet I have not found the impedance of the aux jack in the jeep
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hi I would like to know if anyone has or is thinking of using the aux input jack of the jeep JT to put the speaker output into it so you can hear the CB over the stereo? as of yet I have not found the impedance of the aux jack in the jeep
Not sure why it wouldn’t work. When I used a CB I always hooked up an external speaker. That’s essentially what you’re doing with the AUX jack.

OP
OP

Sgray

First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 v10 , 2020 jeep JTR
Occupation
retired
Not sure why it wouldn’t work. When I used a CB I always hooked up an external speaker. That’s essentially what you’re doing with the AUX jack.
Thanks that's what I thought but a friend told me if the impedance is different it my burn out the amp in the glad.

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I used the aux input of my previous vehicle for a ham radio. It sounded awesome! The only problem is I couldn’t listen to the stereo while monitoring the radio.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase