Sponsored

CEL code P0300 Gladiator less than 2 weeks OLD

Vmanftr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Bought new Galdiator overland less than 2 weeks ago. Vehicle has less than 400 miles and I got a CEL kicking out a code P0300 for a misfire. Vehicle has been back at the dealership for 2 days already. Pretty unacceptable.
Sponsored

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
What does that code indicate? Yeah, I agree that it should have been weeded out LONG before you took delivery.

OP
OP

Vmanftr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Bought my Gladiator in November. Have been dealing with misfires since December. Vehicle has been at the dealership since June 4th for the latest event. @JeepCares obviously couldn't care less. I had the situation escalated to a case manager that I have yet to get into contact with.
For those of you who have gotten your vehicle bought back or replaced did you have to go through the lemon law legwork?

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Bought my Gladiator in November. Have been dealing with misfires since December. Vehicle has been at the dealership since June 4th for the latest event. @JeepCares obviously couldn't care less. I had the situation escalated to a case manager that I have yet to get into contact with.
For those of you who have gotten your vehicle bought back or replaced did you have to go through the lemon law legwork?
Hi @Vmanftr
We were able to respond to your private message. Please continue to work with us there in order to avoid any missed communication.

Kathryn
JeepCares

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vmanftr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Hi @Vmanftr
We were able to respond to your private message. Please continue to work with us there in order to avoid any missed communication.

Kathryn
JeepCares
Katthryn,
I sent you a PM yesterday and still no response, why would I send another?

Gijohn96

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Refinery guy
I bought my overland last Friday. This morning with 423 miles on it, the CEL came on. Dealership said multiple cylinder misfire.

The start/stop feature says it is unavailable half the time.

Gijohn96

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Refinery guy
AND... at 544 miles it is back on. I hope the engineers have come up with a fix since they are now making the 2021s.

OP
OP

Vmanftr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
AND... at 544 miles it is back on. I hope the engineers have come up with a fix since they are now making the 2021s.
Be prepared for the most miserable consumer and customer experience of your life. My Gladiator has been at the dealership since June 4th! I haven't heard from the dealership in over a month. I have escalated the situation to two different case managers who have been completely useless. I haven't heard back from them for over 2 weeks.

@JEEPCAREos zeromhelp whatsoever.

Gijohn96

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Refinery guy
ECM was updated Wednesday. CEL is back on today.
Told dealership and Jeep Wave if we get to attempt #4, it is straight to lemon law. I didn't buy a new truck to drive a rental sedan!
Sponsored