Sponsored

Central Florida Dealer service department recommendations

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Which service dept. do you trust?

Wife needs recall work done on her Grand Cherokee and now that I have the Gladiator as well I'd like to find a local dealer I can trust for future work. I am in east Orlando but willing to drive for good work.
Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
I haven't heard of any "bad" service departments in and around the CF area. The worst was Bob Dance back in the day, but I may be showing my age.

I have been to Advantage in Mt. Dora for the steering TSB and they did me right.

I bought my JTR from Autopark and when I did a recon of their service department while waiting for paperwork I didn't get a good vibe. They tried to sell me a Lift Kit crate for $100. I didn't even ask about one either.

KevinC

OP
OP
CFLgladiator

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Well so far I was considering getting a mopar lift and having it installed by the dealer for ease of warranty claims. Fields in Sanford was reasonable 2300 installed quote while Greenway wanted 2300 for the labor alone.....
However I refuse to buy from Fields due to a buying experience I walked away from years ago where the finance guy literally argued with me over how many months are in six years until he broke out the calculator. And that was the tip of the iceberg I was there until 1 am finding all the hidden money they tried adding by lying to me and just hoping I wouldn't go through the financing paperwork.

Anyway so I decided to give Sanford service department a try with recall work for my wife's headrest in her Grand Cherokee. While there she asked for an alignment. They then told her that the rear shocks are bad and they can't align it and it would be about 2k. While I searched for parts she took it to her family mechanic who said they left the lower control arm bolts loose to the touch and the shocks are fine. Got it aligned perfectly at another place.

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
I drive the extra 20 minutes to Greenway off of 50. They have been awesome with the TSB, and 2 oil changes. Hooked me up with a rental or had me wait.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Which service dept. do you trust?

Wife needs recall work done on her Grand Cherokee and now that I have the Gladiator as well I'd like to find a local dealer I can trust for future work. I am in east Orlando but willing to drive for good work.
Hi CFLgladiator,
Please feel free to contact us via private message if you need any assistance regarding your recall.

Rob
Jeep Cares
Sponsored