Central Florida Gladiator club

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
What’s up guys....I know there is a Florida roll call and a south Florida group...so I just wanted to get a dialogue going for us guys in central Florida...I’m in Orlando and more specifc Altamonte/Longwood area.

I was looking for some good spots in Sanford and I heard about Ocala to get off road and thought you guys might have some secret spots...maybe some nice lake side spots....where are you guys going? I take her on the beach a lot but would love some light trails maybe or lake spots.....

figured we could also discuss any meet ups or help each other out!
Sponsored

OldFloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I'm in the Plant City area, but haven't taken the Gladiator off road yet (except around my own property, which is the primary reason I got it). Want to hit up Ocala sometime, but was waiting until I could add some better recovery gear to it - still a stock Sport S. Hopefully I'll have a better front bumper and winch in the near future...

One of my wife's coworkers offered up his property to go off roading on, but I haven't hit him up for it yet. From what the wife said, he has about 1,000 acres somewhere near here...

OP
OP
Yellow1098

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was wondering about the options with Ocala....where can I get the info?

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
What’s up guys....I know there is a Florida roll call and a south Florida group...so I just wanted to get a dialogue going for us guys in central Florida...I’m in Orlando and more specifc Altamonte/Longwood area.

I was looking for some good spots in Sanford and I heard about Ocala to get off road and thought you guys might have some secret spots...maybe some nice lake side spots....where are you guys going? I take her on the beach a lot but would love some light trails maybe or lake spots.....

figured we could also discuss any meet ups or help each other out!
Just curious what beach are you taking it to?

OP
OP
Yellow1098

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I usually go to new symerna

Sponsored

OldFloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I was wondering about the options with Ocala....where can I get the info?
I was referring to the Tread Lightly trail up there - it's one of the badge trails. Info and maps can be found here.

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I’m in New Port Richey. Haven’t taken the Gladiator offroad yet but I took my JK to Hardrock Offroad Park in Ocala. Went during the week and was the only one there. Had a blast for only $20.

Hoping to do the Jeep badge trail someday.

JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Willys
Vehicle Showcase
It’s not quite Ocala but I’ve driven by The Jeep Ranch (before I had a Jeep, of course)... now that I have one, I want to check it out.

3961 East, County Rd 470, Sumterville, FL 33585

I'm not sure it still operates though..

From what I’ve read the Ocala badge trail will guarantee vehicle scratches... I Just got my Jeep... last thing I want is scratches on purpose. :crying:

OP
OP
Yellow1098

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel ya on the scratches....I was just hoping somebody had some light secret spots in the area ...maybe close to orlando/Sanford /deland

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I feel ya on the scratches....I was just hoping somebody had some light secret spots in the area ...maybe close to orlando/Sanford /deland
If u don't mind the trip, pull up Google maps, Port Saint John shouldn't be too far i believe. Right off i95. Go west and you will see the entrance next to a creek. ATVs to trucks. Even a creek u can ride in. The "car wash" lol. Mostly sugar sand and mud holes.

Also there's the Compound in Palm Bay where I live, but that'll add another 35 min to ur drive.

If you do PSJ, lemme kno, I can try to meet up with ya. Both are fun and easy to spend a few hrs at.
Jeep Gladiator Central Florida Gladiator club 20200725_154234
Jeep Gladiator Central Florida Gladiator club 20200703_170539
Jeep Gladiator Central Florida Gladiator club VideoCapture_20200727-145419
Jeep Gladiator Central Florida Gladiator club 20200722_214207
Jeep Gladiator Central Florida Gladiator club VideoCapture_20200703-225947

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yellow1098

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you so much....I will check it out and great pics

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Technical Implementation Engineer
It’s not quite Ocala but I’ve driven by The Jeep Ranch (before I had a Jeep, of course)... now that I have one, I want to check it out.

3961 East, County Rd 470, Sumterville, FL 33585

I'm not sure it still operates though..

From what I’ve read the Ocala badge trail will guarantee vehicle scratches... I Just got my Jeep... last thing I want is scratches on purpose. :crying:
Been there a few years ago in the JK. Was a great place.

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thank you so much....I will check it out and great pics
I am in Orlando also. Just Southwest of the Airport near Boggy Creek Rd and Lake Nona Blvd. Always looking for people to do drive on NSB or Daytona beach visits. We are also looking into maybe going to some springs or beaches to camp and setup a bed tent type camping. Also helping out mutually wrenching on bigger projects LOL. Waiting on lift and wheel/tires to arrive currently.

jasunto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
If u don't mind the trip, pull up Google maps, Port Saint John shouldn't be too far i believe. Right off i95. Go west and you will see the entrance next to a creek. ATVs to trucks. Even a creek u can ride in. The "car wash" lol. Mostly sugar sand and mud holes.

Also there's the Compound in Palm Bay where I live, but that'll add another 35 min to ur drive.

If you do PSJ, lemme kno, I can try to meet up with ya. Both are fun and easy to spend a few hrs at.
I can get to the compound area pretty easy from where I live in Orlando. Heard so much about it from the Brevard Jeepers, but have never been.

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
The Orlando Jeep Club is a great group in central Florida. They sponsor trail rides and other activities. Just ran the south end of the Tread Lightly. It is most definitely a scratch machine (every panel has scratches)!! I knew it would be going in but I bought the Gladiator with the intent of wheeling it and bumps, bruises, and scratches are part of the deal. I think most will buff out but if not then the Gladiator will proudly wear the scratches it earned.
Sponsored