Sponsored

Chesapeake Paracord - Purchase experience and giveaway....

mtgustin

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Past: 76' CJ-7, 2013 GC Altitude 5.7, 87 Wrangler
Occupation
Horribly underpaid government worker
What's up Gladiator Nation!

Recently I purchased some products from Chesapeake Paracord, (ETSY) and wanted to relay my experience and recommendation. I purchased braided Paracords for my Mojave from Chesapeake Paracord in early December. I was able to select two colors, one main and one accent from a large list of colors and designs. After the purchase, myself and the seller were the unfortunate recipients of the U.S. Mail system black hole. The seller, Erica Jacobsen, was very good with communications throughout the sale and at the beginning of January, she sent out another set of paracords without any request from me. Great customer service!

Surprise, the first set and second set arrived days apart, so I had two pair now. I contacted Erica and she stated to keep the second pair because of the inconvenience. I decided to contact her and ask if I could put up a post on the forum detailing my experience and give away the second pair to a family to enjoy. She agreed, so here I am.

The two paracords are different, one is pink with accents and one is purple with accents. Brand new and will be send via USPS to the new owners.

Please respond to this post and detail why you would like them, need them, etc. I will pick the new owner and send out the paracords after next week.

IMG_2906.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

mtgustin

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Past: 76' CJ-7, 2013 GC Altitude 5.7, 87 Wrangler
Occupation
Horribly underpaid government worker
What's up Gladiator Nation!

Recently I purchased some products from Chesapeake Paracord, (ETSY) and wanted to relay my experience and recommendation. I purchased braided Paracords for my Mojave from Chesapeake Paracord in early December. I was able to select two colors, one main and one accent from a large list of colors and designs. After the purchase, myself and the seller were the unfortunate recipients of the U.S. Mail system black hole. The seller, Erica Jacobsen, was very good with communications throughout the sale and at the beginning of January, she sent out another set of paracords without any request from me. Great customer service!

Surprise, the first set and second set arrived days apart, so I had two pair now. I contacted Erica and she stated to keep the second pair because of the inconvenience. I decided to contact her and ask if I could put up a post on the forum detailing my experience and give away the second pair to a family to enjoy. She agreed, so here I am.

The two paracords are different, one is pink with accents and one is purple with accents. Brand new and will be send via USPS to the new owners.

Please respond to this post and detail why you would like them, need them, etc. I will pick the new owner and send out the paracords after next week.

Jeep Gladiator Chesapeake Paracord - Purchase experience and giveaway.... IMG_2906
IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
That's awesome customer service.

I would love to have a pair. My Gladiator is my new toy (3 weeks) but my young daughter loves it so much she drives it more than I do.

Even when we go out together she'll grab the keys and insist on driving. I think she has plans to just co-opt it from me without warning.

Pink and purple are her favorite colors. I have a white Gladiator as well and the bright colors would pop great against the car. Thanks!

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Really nice gesture! I bet my two little girls (4 and 7) would love to be pulling on them to get in and mess with during the drive. Again, mighty nice of you to offer them up.
Sponsored