Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
My 15 has been great to me (other than not being a Jeep), but I kind of lost interest after they discontinued the manuals. Haven't followed the 2.7T recently but seems like it's gotten pretty good reception - would've been a fun combo with a stick.

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I just ditched my 2020 ZR2 diesel for a Mojave. The truck drove/handled incredibly good. The problem was endless diesel emissions issues. The ZR2 suspension crushes all the other mid sized offerings, including my new Mojave. The dealer was clear that if I did a full delete/tune that all my problems would go away, along with any warranty haha

WoolyKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Engineer
Would not be surprised if Jeep drops the diesel in few years as well.

Sponsored

Glad_he_ate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Willie's ecodiesel
Occupation
Union electrician
I had the 2.8 d max in my zr2 it was a good motor just wanted more power. I had it tuned and deleted and it still was not overly powerful. I was as involved with the Colorado forum as I am here. Saw a few guys there that threw rods burnt piston and so on… the reports of weak rods made me put it back to stock. It was a fun truck tho I had no issues with it at all. Put 30k on it and traded it for my jt and lost less then 200 bucks on it. The suspension was a dream 💭 sad to see another manufacturer ax the diesel.. I got 30mpg out of that truck.

OP
OP
JTenn

JTenn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 21 JT Willys
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I traded my 16 Z71 gas burner on my JT and couldn't be happier. Loved that Colorado but it looks like every other truck out there. The 15-16 had a 6 speed trans that I hated the shift patterns on but otherwise it was a great truck. Had 135000 trouble free miles on it when I traded it. After 6 months in a JT I still get happy every time I jump up in it. Went completely topless for the first time today and the coolness factor went way up once again. Seen alot of heads turning. That's what it's all about!!
Sponsored