Chicago suburbs

carpenkl

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Whoops, I am yet another who posted in Midwest, only to find out I'm in the Great Lakes area!
Naperville, IL here (Chicago suburbs)
Got my JT Overland 3 weeks ago and love it to death so far!

59133547471__4A4D2154-0B05-470E-9973-406F5CA5E445 (1).JPG
59140020950__31D6072C-AA6C-44D2-A26D-9F7641120EAD.JPG
Sponsored

Dr Kel

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2020 GMC Denali HD, ...
Occupation
Goddess of Unstructured Data
Vehicle Showcase
Whoops, I am yet another who posted in Midwest, only to find out I'm in the Great Lakes area!
Naperville, IL here (Chicago suburbs)
Got my JT Overland 3 weeks ago and love it to death so far!
Easy enough to make that mistake. Always considered myself a Midwestern girl (Ohio), but I love the Lakes. Anyhow, just moved to Elmhurst a little over a month ago, and also have an Overland. :like:

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your a couple miles off Lake Michigan, why didn't you think you were part of the great lakes area? Just over the line from you in Indiana but I am constantly working in your area. Black Overland here. Welcome to the fun!

OP
OP
carpenkl

carpenkl

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Easy enough to make that mistake. Always considered myself a Midwestern girl (Ohio), but I love the Lakes. Anyhow, just moved to Elmhurst a little over a month ago, and also have an Overland. :like:
Awesome, Elmhurst is a nice area, maybe I'll see ya rollin' around!

Your a couple miles off Lake Michigan, why didn't you think you were part of the great lakes area? Just over the line from you in Indiana but I am constantly working in your area. Black Overland here. Welcome to the fun!
As far as I've been concerned the past 30 years or so, I was born and raised in the Midwest. Great Lakes makes much more sense to name the region though!

Sponsored