First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Security
I've been looking at suspension kits for a few months and have finally settled on the Clayton 1.5" leveling kit. Unlike so many other Jeep owners, I actually do not want to lift my Gladiator, but with the weight that I am carrying, the factory suspension just couldn't support it.

I had settled on just adding the Clayton 2.5" ride right kit until I spoke with the guys at Clayton. We put together their 1.5" leveling kit paired with their 2.5" rear springs, rear track bar, rear sway bar extensions, and rear control arms. I also added the front and rear bump stops.

The guys at Clayton are great to work with and they always seem to truly understand suspension components and how they all work together. I'm confident the kit we assembled will accomplish what I'm wanting.

The plan is for the weight on the rear of the vehicle to level the truck out, and eliminate the rake. I hope to have the kit in a few weeks and get it installed. I'll update this thread once I have it installed.
Sponsored

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
@hickman785 What is your starting point? Sport, Rubicon, Mojave?? Thanks!

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
What shocks are you going to use?

OP
OP

hickman785

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Security
What shocks are you going to use?
I currently have the Teraflex Falcon 3.3s...Im not convinced I'll keep those because they seem to be too stiff
Sponsored

Reactions: Mac