Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello Jeep Gladiator Forum friends :)

Today we are officially announcing and releasing our brand new lift kit option available for the Jeep Gladiator, our Ride Right+ system.

Ride Right+ is our brand new base-priced lift kit option available for the JT, and is for any of you out there just looking to fit a larger set of wheels and tires, maintain ride quality with proper suspension geometry, and primarily plan on keeping the vehicle on the pavement rather than on the trail.

These kits are however designed to be fully upgradable to our complete Overland+ Suspension System should you wish to add on the remaining adjustable control arms and components in the future!

As always, you're getting the same Clayton premium quality you've come to expect from our brand - but at a more budget friendly price point :like:

I'll leave a few pictures and links for you to take a look at should you wish to learn a little bit more! But feel free to ask any questions you have here as well!

- James

2.5" kit
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-gladiator-25-ride-right-lift-kit-2020-jt-1

3.5" kit
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-gladiator-35-ride-right-lift-kit-2020-jt

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 2910002A Logo
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 2910003A Logo

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems rideright
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bad Luck Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gator, 2017Jeep JK 2dr
Occupation
Ret. Army
@Clayton Off Road, what Shock recommendations would you make with this Kit. My JT is my DD but my weekend toy. Nothing to hard though.

Last edited:

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Hi what is the difference between the two? Besides height. Will the kit use the factory fox shocks? I have a 2020 rubicon and want to possibly run 37s but don’t want a really high lift. I would like to maintain as close to a stock ride as possible. And stock or better reliability. Anything else I would need. Where Is a good shop in San diegonyo
Have it installed Thanks

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road, what Shock recommendations would you make with this Kit. My JT is my DD but my weekend toy. Nothing to hard though.
For a daily driver/weekend warrior style build, you can't go wrong with the Fox 2.0 performance series shocks. They're not too soft and not too stiff, sort of right in the sweet spot and pair excellent with our springs!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi what is the difference between the two? Besides height. Will the kit use the factory fox shocks? I have a 2020 rubicon and want to possibly run 37s but don’t want a really high lift. I would like to maintain as close to a stock ride as possible. And stock or better reliability. Anything else I would need. Where Is a good shop in San diegonyo
Have it installed Thanks
Main difference between the two is height, and with that the 3.5" variant comes with some extended brake lines and extensions. If you're only looking to run 37's on your Rubicon, the 2.5" kit is all you need! You would need some new shocks as your factory shocks would be the incorrect length with the newly added height! The kits are a very easy installation for most reputable shops, so look for some off road shops in your area with good reviews! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with :like:

Sponsored

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
Do you have these available for a sport s diesel? I want to run 37's. 2.5 or 3.5? Will the front control arms allow for castor adjustment... If needed. Also, can the fox 2.0 shocks be purchased from you along with the kit?

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
@Clayton Off Road this is precisely the kit I was waiting for.. :) What is the exact lift front and rear from stock rubicon model in both 2.5 and 3.5 lifts?

I already have fox 2.0 for 0-1.5 inch lift and hoping they will work for daily driver with your 2.5 lift.

THanks!

Cfhninety

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jLu
@Clayton Off Road can you say what kit and size tires are used on the sport jt from your website? Really love the stance looks like the perfect non rubicon daily driver for me. I attached the photo from your website of the sport jt. Looks like sting grey

B4E1F424-B370-4104-948A-005F26164512.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Do you have these available for a sport s diesel? I want to run 37's. 2.5 or 3.5? Will the front control arms allow for castor adjustment... If needed. Also, can the fox 2.0 shocks be purchased from you along with the kit?
If you're looking for something for your Diesel model, definitely give us a call (203) 691 8593, as we don't have any diesel specific products currently listen on the site. The front uppers allow for maximum caster adjustment, which is actually why we use them in this kit! We do carry the Fox 2.0 shocks, along with the Falcon 3.3's in house so yes definitely!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road can you say what kit and size tires are used on the sport jt from your website? Really love the stance looks like the perfect non rubicon daily driver for me. I attached the photo from your website of the sport jt. Looks like sting grey

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems B4E1F424-B370-4104-948A-005F26164512
That is the 2.5" kit on 35's!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road any pics of a JT with the 3.5? I noticed all your pics are of the 2.5.
So I know it's difficult to tell in a picture because the tires never look as big as they really are, but that main RideRight+ photo is the 3.5" with 37's, and the sting gray jeep is actually the 2.5" kit on 35's, I'll include the images below for you to see!

3.5" w/ 37's
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems image0

2.5" w/ 35's
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 91964225_1419430671559902_6549645021241409536_o

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey @Clayton Off Road, the pics on your site are the same for both the 2.5" and the 3.5"; which one is on this Rubi with the Rebel Rack?
Rubicon is the 3.5" kit, and the gray sport is 2.5"!
Sponsored