First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Sorry must have missed this one! On a Rubicon, with the 2.5" kit you'd probably see about a 3" increase in the rear and a 3.5" increase in the front, and with the 3.5" about a 4" increase in the rear and 4.5 in the front. We would definitely suggest a new set of shocks that is designed to work specifically with the amount of lift you intend on going with for best results!
Thanks.. 2.5 inch kit will be more than sufficient for my needs.. :)
Sponsored

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Yes all of our spring rates are published on our website if you go to the individual listing for the springs themselves! We recommend using either the Fox 2.0 performance series shocks for a daily driver/weekend warrior build, or the Falcon 3.3's if you're somebody looking for more performance and likes to drive a little bit more aggressive.
I would echo that Fox 2.0 is slightly firmer than stock and are perfect for daily driving. I did try Falcons non-adjustable and they were much harsher. Falcons 3.3 are adjustable, can they be tuned to match Fox 2.0 performance? I like having adjustability for those days when I am either loaded or towing.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Awesome 3.5 it is. Are you guys still behind on orders? I want to just go full premium 3.5.
Overland+ and Premium kits are shipping out about 3 weeks after the order date in order for us to keep up with high order volume at this time, however RideRight+ kits can go out much sooner! Basically we've been letting all customers know we're shipping on a first-come-first-serve basis at the moment, so definitely get your order in that way you're guaranteed to go in the next batch! We always offer 100% refunds if you want to cancel the order before it's shipped!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I would echo that Fox 2.0 is slightly firmer than stock and are perfect for daily driving. I did try Falcons non-adjustable and they were much harsher. Falcons 3.3 are adjustable, can they be tuned to match Fox 2.0 performance? I like having adjustability for those days when I am either loaded or towing.
The Falcons can definitely be tuned to a nice daily driver style firmness, however whether or not its comparable to the Fox 2.0 exactly I wouldn't be able to say for sure.

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
Does this kit level the truck or is there some rake left? Apologies if you already answered this. I didn’t see it reading thru the thread. In pics, the 3.5 seems pretty level but the 2.5 appears to have some rake. I would like to go to something like your kit next. I currently have a rubicon takeoff suspension on an overland with a 1 inch spacer in the front. So it’s not completely level but would like to do that in the future.

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Still saving pennies for the full kit with all 8 control arms. Slowly getting there!!!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does this kit level the truck or is there some rake left? Apologies if you already answered this. I didn’t see it reading thru the thread. In pics, the 3.5 seems pretty level but the 2.5 appears to have some rake. I would like to go to something like your kit next. I currently have a rubicon takeoff suspension on an overland with a 1 inch spacer in the front. So it’s not completely level but would like to do that in the future.
The kit keeps some of the factory rake, but not all, and of course the amount of rake is also dependent on things like steel bumpers, winches etc. Since these are still trucks we wanted to keep the functionality of the bed so you're still able to haul and tow, but like I said the rake is less than factory. I'll include a side shot of a JT lifted with our Premium kit, which uses the same springs, so you can get a better feel for the stance. :like:

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems ApexRD-

Last edited:
OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nice! Still saving pennies for the full kit with all 8 control arms. Slowly getting there!!!
Happy to hear! It will be worth it ;) The Right Ride+ kit is fully upgradeable if you're looking for a good place to start, and we are currently offering Affirm for payments if you're interested!

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
Ordered the 2.5" / Right ride+ with the fox 2.0 shocks over the phone an hour or so ago! Thanks for the help and good information. I am excited about this and blame it all on a mid life crisis. I plan on running 37's with 0 offset 4.75" backspacing wheels. This will be used on a Sport S diesel and I do not plan on off-roading this one... I have my TJ for that.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
This is definitely the most complete "base" kit on the market to properly lift and align the JT! Nice that you can add on extra control arms later. I have the 2.5" fronts and 3.5" rear springs on my JTR w/ Falcon SP2 3.3's and love it. 37's on AEV Borah's and no rubbing at all. Just remember to get a minimum 3" bump stop front and rear.

can you tell me more about the tent?

Sponsored

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
@Clayton Off Road Can I assume 37’s can be run with the 2.5 kit, with a Max Tow Sport with the higher stock fenders?

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
So, since I ordered the suspension kit and have a pending self install. What size wrenches and sockets will I need that aren't usually in a typical diy tool collection? Like, a 24mm socket or wrench or both....seems I've heard that size was needed.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ordered the 2.5" / Right ride+ with the fox 2.0 shocks over the phone an hour or so ago! Thanks for the help and good information. I am excited about this and blame it all on a mid life crisis. I plan on running 37's with 0 offset 4.75" backspacing wheels. This will be used on a Sport S diesel and I do not plan on off-roading this one... I have my TJ for that.
Awesome! Can't wait to see some pictures :rock:

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So, since I ordered the suspension kit and have a pending self install. What size wrenches and sockets will I need that aren't usually in a typical diy tool collection? Like, a 24mm socket or wrench or both....seems I've heard that size was needed.
Basic hand tools should be sufficient, just make sure you have the correct sized wrench for the jam nuts and you should be good to go! The large jam nuts will need a 46mm wrench
Sponsored