Sponsored

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Exactly correct! Your Jeep stock is fully capable of light trail driving, it's when you get into rock crawling and some more hardcore stuff that you want fully adjustable arms all around!

Super! One more question... If I get the Mojave, will this RideRight 2.5 or 3.5 lift be ok to install using the factory FOX 2.5 shocks. Would hate to take off those FOX shocks... ? Really debating whether to go Mojave or Sport S... hard to decide

(sorry, Jeep newb here, but learning alot! Ready to pull the trigger soon... )
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Super! One more question... If I get the Mojave, will this RideRight 2.5 or 3.5 lift be ok to install using the factory FOX 2.5 shocks. Would hate to take off those FOX shocks... ? Really debating whether to go Mojave or Sport S... hard to decide

If you plan to really mod it, just get the Sport S and get an ARB locker. The factory shocks will be too short and while they will work, they will not allow full droop when you've lifted a truck.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Would it be prudent to get the bump stops along with this kit so you save yourself some extra work as you add the rest of the control arms later?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

The shocks that come equipped on the Mojave unfortunately would not be long enough after installing a lift. That's the gray area with those Mojave's is that anybody looking to start modifying or building one has to decide if it's worth it for them to keep or remove the factory shocks. If you were looking to get into a Gladiator and completely make it your own, I would go with a Sport S for sure!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Would it be prudent to get the bump stops along with this kit so you save yourself some extra work as you add the rest of the control arms later?
You can definitely add the bump stops if you want, nothing wrong with that! The only reason they are not already included is because again this kit wasn't really designed for somebody looking to do any hardcore off-roading, so it's better left to one of the complete systems, but if you were looking to get them along with the kit it wouldn't hurt at all :like:

Sponsored

Batter

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Professional
Any photos of 2.5” or 3.5” kit with 37x13.5 tires and 17x9.5 wheels or something close. Any issues with the setup?
Thanks.

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Any photos of 2.5” or 3.5” kit with 37x13.5 tires and 17x9.5 wheels or something close. Any issues with the setup?
Thanks.
No photos with that setup exactly, but that would work perfectly fine and I will leave some photos of our kits with 37's on 2.5" and 3.5" kits for you to see.

2.5" lift with 37's

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems JT Front 1-4

3.5" lift with 37's
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 109084202_574861653191461_8514919793757119348_n

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Appreciate the feedback. I'm not worried about shops as I wrenched for a living for about a decade but really, I just want to be able to tuck a 37" tire at some point. Clearance hasn't been an issue thus far because I'm not really crawling a $35k daily driver but a few extra inches to eat up some of the breakover would be nice. I've definitely done some damage to the factory "skids"
All of our kits including Ride Right+ were intended to fit 37" tires on a Rubicon with a 2.5" lift, and either 38" or 39" tires with a 3.5" kit. Sport/Sahara models would fit 35's with a 2.5" lift and 37's with 3.5". With that being said though, if you weren't planning on wheeling your truck there really wouldn't be anything to worry about as these fitment specs are so that you aren't rubbing on your fenders at full flex. This isn't something you have to worry about just driving down the highway of course, so 37's would clear perfectly fine in this scenario!

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I dunno how I missed this thread.

This is the kit I got from them over the summer and it's been amazing. Lifted my Overland by like 3.5-4". I decided I am going to finish off the kit and have the rear control arms and their brake lines sitting here waiting to go on soon.

35" Trail Grapplers here.

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 1603892658182

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
All of our kits including Ride Right+ were intended to fit 37" tires on a Rubicon with a 2.5" lift, and either 38" or 39" tires with a 3.5" kit. Sport/Sahara models would fit 35's with a 2.5" lift and 37's with 3.5". With that being said though, if you weren't planning on wheeling your truck there really wouldn't be anything to worry about as these fitment specs are so that you aren't rubbing on your fenders at full flex. This isn't something you have to worry about just driving down the highway of course, so 37's would clear perfectly fine in this scenario!
Appreciate it. I'm still frequently on trails but if I wanted to do the crazy stuff, I'd have bought a Wrangler. I just want a little extra clearance and to know I'm not going to smash something with a larger tire. It's inevitable I'll be replacing fenders at some point I'm sure but I'd like to put that off until a trail decides to force my hand.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I dunno how I missed this thread.

This is the kit I got from them over the summer and it's been amazing. Lifted my Overland by like 3.5-4". I decided I am going to finish off the kit and have the rear control arms and their brake lines sitting here waiting to go on soon.

35" Trail Grapplers here.

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 1603892658182
Truck looks awesome! :like:

Whitejeeptj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2013 F150 FX4, Gladiator Sport S Diesel
Occupation
MRI tech
Anxiously awaiting my 2.5 ride right with fox 2.0's for the Sport S diesel. Will I be the first one to post about it on a diesel??? Anyone else report back to you on a diesel? I guess it depends on when I can tackle the install after receiving the lift.........

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anxiously awaiting my 2.5 ride right with fox 2.0's for the Sport S diesel. Will I be the first one to post about it on a diesel??? Anyone else report back to you on a diesel? I guess it depends on when I can tackle the install after receiving the lift.........
Yes so far you will be the first diesel!