First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
The front spring provides slightly more lift! You should be left with about 3/4" to 1" of rake after install.
Just what I needed. I don’t prefer when you get a 2-1/2” lift only to have them raise the rear an inch and a half and then the front 3 and a half to level.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Posting here for you guys as well :)

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems Halloween 2021

This weekend only! Take 5% off of all Clayton Off Road suspension systems using code TRICK5 ! PLUS save an additional $300 when you bundle it together with a set of shocks and a Currie Steering System using code TREAT300 !

Happy Halloween weekend!

rawedge25

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Military
Posting here for you guys as well :)

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems Halloween 2021

This weekend only! Take 5% off of all Clayton Off Road suspension systems using code TRICK5 ! PLUS save an additional $300 when you bundle it together with a set of shocks and a Currie Steering System using code TREAT300 !

Happy Halloween weekend!
Of course you have a sale right after I order! Happens every time! 😂 My 2.5" Ride Right with Fox Shocks just shipped out this week.

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my 2.5” Overland Plus installed yesterday. I used the 2-3” Fox Performance Elite Series 2.5 shocks with it. I think I’ll be swapping of the stock bump stops with Sumo springs but overall very happy with the setup!

Something worth noting, I have the diesel motor and I did not put any of my Teraflex leveling kit in. Looks to be sitting just fine to me. I have a JCR Crusader mid width steel bumper and front skid, but no winch.

Wheels are 37x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the 17x9 Fuel Militia

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 8A2D7005-3EC6-4775-8A91-413718A0261B

NewGladdyOWNR

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
MRI Technologist
Does anyone know the difference in inches between the Mopar 2” lift LCA’s and the Clayton 2.5” Ride Right LCA’s once they are adjusted? I have the Mopar 2” LCA’s now, I was hoping to buy some of the Clayton kit as separates 1. To save some cash 2. If I don’t need the LCA’s no point in buying the full kit. Thanks

Sponsored

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
I believe Clayton lists recommended lengths in thier instictions on thier website. Depending upon what you have and what springs you go with, that should get you started and you can measure and compare lengths to the mopar arms you have.

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Having a difficult time over here. A local guy is selling a complete brand new in box overland plus 2.5 inch lift with shocks for 700.00 under retail.

Seriously want to buy this to go on my gladiator but I'm running 32 inch tires and it could be a while before I upgrade.

Pull the trigger and run with my tires until I can upgrade? Or just wait until I get bigger tires? Lol.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Having a difficult time over here. A local guy is selling a complete brand new in box overland plus 2.5 inch lift with shocks for 700.00 under retail.

Seriously want to buy this to go on my gladiator but I'm running 32 inch tires and it could be a while before I upgrade.

Pull the trigger and run with my tires until I can upgrade? Or just wait until I get bigger tires? Lol.
Buy it now, and just wait to put it on till your ready. If you’re going to buy it eventually might as well save 700 bucks. Can go towards the new tires.

NateSamJT20

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR LE - 18 FORD EXPEDITION MAX

if you don't buy it, I will! and pay for shipping

Sponsored

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Going to be installing my lift tomorrow.

I have a metal stuby bumper with a winch. Should I use a .5 inch spacer in the front? I read somewhere that the lift was already designed for it.
Sponsored