First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Has anyone removed the stock cloth seat covers?

I bought a Sport and the dealer is having Katzkin leather installed as part of the package. I asked about getting the seat covers back so I could throw them on eBay or something because they look like most parts unzip. He told me that the installer cuts them off to save time. I was thinking of removing them myself before I take it back to them.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

Cvoeb

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
That's bs. The cloth covers come off easily without the need to be cut. I removed my cloth covers to install a leather set i purchased from ebay.

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
The cloth covers don't really have any value. Keep in mind they only fit Sport and Overland model. I personally wouldn't bother.

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
If you can get them off I'd highly recommend, you own them. At the risk of dating myself, I had a CD stuck in a player and wanted the dealer to get it (to not damage that precious $15 Bruce Springsteen CD). They just swapped the player and charged me $400 and gave me my CD back. To this day I kick myself that I didn't walk away with the player it was stuck in, that I'm sure they just stuck in the next guy's car.
Sponsored