Sponsored

Coat Hooks on Gladiator Rubicon . . . ??

ralphtt

First Name
Ralph T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon,
Occupation
Retired
Small problem, but the build sheet for my Gladiator Rubicon specifically mentions "Coat Hooks".

Can't find them . . . maybe I don't know what to look for . . .

Any Rubicon owners who have coat hooks . . . Please tell me where to look!

Thanks!
Sponsored

RSK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2016 Wrangler JK, 2015 Renegade
Occupation
Senior Director of Engineering & Facilities
Small problem, but the build sheet for my Gladiator Rubicon specifically mentions "Coat Hooks".

Can't find them . . . maybe I don't know what to look for . . .

Any Rubicon owners who have coat hooks . . . Please tell me where to look!

Thanks!
I have a Rubicon and coat hooks provided is news to me. I bought these below off Amazon and they work fine. I slide them down the back of the roll bar when not needed, which is 98% of the time. Still nice when I do need it.

YOCTM Roll Bar Coat Hook 2PCS For Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JKU Sports Sahara Freedom... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CMBGCXY/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_XQVFDbHE5G2CT

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
DA6447BC-24E9-4F80-A197-87657536E840.jpeg
83D1DA11-D7C4-460A-B431-F9793C79B4D2.jpeg
I ordered these grab handles from EBay. They come with 2 coat hooks. The seller was out of the coat hooks. But he should be sending them to me sometime early this week. Other sellers on EBay have them. And FYI if you look closely you will see that they say that they don’t fit on a Gladiator but they do. My truck should get into town any day now. And just last Friday I was at my dealership ordering a couple of things. While there I wrapped my grab handles around the roll bar and they easily fit. I also have never seen coat hooks on a Gladiator.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
All my wranglers, I use a long piece of velcro and a large split key ring ( quarter size) ring. Wrap the Velcro around the sport bar with the split key ring on it and the split ring gets situated perpendicular and the coat(s) hang fine. Just sharing. Need to do this to the JT very soon.
split.jpg

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the Mopar rear grab handles. I read somewhere that they work well for hanging clothes. Now that the weather is starting to cool down, I'll get them installed and see how they look.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
My LE didn’t come with any coat hooks. I ordered 4 Quadratec red paracord handle. I use the fronts for hooking my fingers in while I cruise. The plan was to add a plastic coat loop to the rear set. I did not do proper planning, the rear set does not fit the roll bar as I would like due to the sound bar. :facepalm:. I fabbed up a decent hook with a plastic loop and a big strip of Velcro.

I got a pair of good grab handles for anyone I run across in Houston for cheap. I hate dealing with returns, shipping and just not worth it really. I chalk it up to stupid tax.

MomsSpaghetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
My solution...standard vehicle clothes hanger bar cam-strapped tightly to the sport bar:

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg
Sponsored